Is Shrek dead
You had never noticed these details in the "Shrek" films before!
“Shrek” doesn't exactly have the body or face of an Instagram model - and yet he's one of the most popular characters from the Pixar forge! The saga already includes four films, and there are numerous communities and fan sites that deal with the characters and their colorful world. But even nerds have probably not noticed some of the hidden details yet. We present a few of these Easter eggs here: 15 hidden details from the "Shrek" films that you probably haven't noticed yet!
# 1 To kill time, the wolf in “Shrek 2” reads the “Pork Illustrated”, a pig magazine
# 2 When Queen Lillian bumps her head in the third Shrek part, she hums "My Favorite Things" from "The Sound of Music" and "Spoonful of Sugar" from "Mary Poppins"
# 3 In the first part, the dragon breaks all glass windows - except for the part of a window with a dragon motif
# 4 In "Shrek 2" the wall paintings in the king's bedchamber allude to his time as the frog prince
In Shrek 2, the Kings room is decorated with swamp like colors. His backboard on the bed resembles a frog. And has a rug with him at a lily pond. Later in the movie is revealed he once was a frog. from r / MovieDetails
# 5 There are more allusions in the same part, for example the frog who recognizes the king
# 6 In "Shrek 2" Dama Fortuna says "What in Grimm's name" instead of "What in God's name"
# 7 In the third "Shrek" part, Fiona opens a secret door by having a frog statue kiss the bottom of a horse rope
# 8 In the first part you can see briefly a cookbook of the dragon for "knight recipes"
# 9 In the fourth part, the evil “Poison Apple” tavern has become the “Happy Apple” tavern
# 10 When the evil fairy in "Shrek 2" pulls out her wand, Shrek pushes Fiona aside to protect her
# 11 In the first part, Lord Farquaad can be seen as "Venus" in the famous painting by Botticelli
# 12 The vial that the evil fairy gives King Harold in “Shrek 2” is a reference to the 90s film “Love Potion No. 9 - The scent of love ”with Sandra Bullock
# 13 In “Shrek 3” a school band plays “All Star” by Smash Mouth - the title song of the first part
# 14 In the first part, Fiona collects flies to eat for Shrek - and then licks her fingers herself
# 15 In the fairy's factory in "Shrek 2", a vial labeled "Viagra" runs down the conveyor belt
Did you notice these details? Let us know in the FB comments!
- How do I normalize product names
- Are seahorses and horses genetically related
- How many songs does Pitbull have
- What is scheduling
- What is the best Canadian whiskey
- What cults are there in Nova Scotia
- Is culturally acceptable ruffle among Czechs
- What economic obstacles could prevent the planned obsolescence?
- Why is Boruto so lame
- Why do Quicken Loans keep calling me
- Are tumbleweeds alive
- What does a visitor feel about China?
- What is known as the science city
- How are the internships going in VJTI 2017
- Is Haridwar a good place to invest
- Which insurance is taken out for you yourself
- Which is better accounting or administration
- How do you become a superstar DJ
- Rain can melt snow at 27 degrees
- What disappointed you about moving to Philadelphia?
- What is a HoloLens headset
- Why do fossil fuels cause global warming
- Does the use of fuel additives hurt my car?
- What is a Rauter