What is a rehab loan
- medical measures e.g. inpatient and outpatient stays in rehabilitation centers, reimbursement of body replacement items (such as prostheses, etc.)
- occupational measures eg professional development and retraining, help to continue working
- social measures For example, loans to adapt the apartment to meet the needs of the disabled and to maintain mobility in order to get to work.
Insists on rehabilitation measures no Legal claim.
In order to be able to grant rehabilitation measures, an application is required. The attending physician must justify the medical necessity.
The pension insurance institution decides the type of measures, determines the institution and the duration of the stay.
An application for a disability / occupational disability pension is also considered an application for rehabilitation. In the course of this procedure, it is checked whether reintegration into working life can be achieved by granting rehabilitation measures. The principle of rehabilitation before retirement is regulated by law.
For medical rehabilitation measures, an additional payment by the insured for a maximum of 28 days per calendar year is provided, depending on the income.
|gross monthly income||daily co-payments|
|more than EUR 1,000.48 toEUR 1,581.86||EUR 8.90|
|more thanEUR 1,581.86 toEUR 2,163.25||EUR 15.26|
|more than EUR 2,163.25||EUR 21.63|
If there is a need for social protection - depending on the monthly income - an exemption from the co-payment is provided.
For the duration of
- medical measures of rehabilitation or one
- professional training in this context
the pension insurance institution pays the insured person transitional allowance, provided there is no entitlement to rehabilitation or retraining allowance. In the case of medical measures, transition allowance is only due from the 27th week of the start of the sick leave.
The amount of the transitional allowance corresponds to the notional pension amount at the time the rehabilitation measures were incurred. Any earned income or unemployment benefit or a subsidy from the Public Employment Service will be offset against the transitional allowance.
- Which solid can be mixed with solid
- Mahindra Bolero is comfortable for long journeys
- How was Hitler's art career
- How quickly can ear piercing close
- What are words for love in Cantonese
- Which Tesla model is the fastest
- Where can I practice zazen?
- What are social games
- What is the definition of paradigm innovation
- When to use lip gloss
- How can you sell a company
- Can we send messages through Jio
- Is Skype the best video calling service
- What is the best gel eyeliner
- Where does goodness lead you in life
- What does single action mean
- Can I link YouTube on the google webmaster
- What do you mean by cell phones
- How does a credit card work 4
- How do I stay in love
- How can I enter math symbols
- How to stroke a kitchen knife
- Why does this sentence use hits
- Why are the symbols used in CSS3
- Can doctors be friends with former patients?
- When do we believe in someone?
- How can I assess the rcc flooring
- Are products actually branded on Myntra
- How big is Houston Sprawl
- Are there jobs for microbiology students
- Every electrical device is an electromagnetic device
- How many IITians enter AFCAT
- What does the mobile app need
- How can I have a zip code