How much does it take to visit Thailand
Apply for Thailand tourist visa now
Visa-free entry to Thailand
Before going on vacation to Thailand it is important to find out about the Entry requirements and the Thailand tourist visa to inform.
Citizens of Germany, Austria, Switzerland and numerous other countries are permitted to stay in the Southeast Asian Kingdom for purely tourist purposes without a visa. If you are entering via an international airport, this is the case visa-free travel on maximum 30 days limited. If the foreign visitor comes by land from one of the neighboring countries of Thailand, he is also granted a right of residence of up to 30 days. Please note that if you are entering the country without a visa, you have a flight ticket or an onward travel ticket.
Tourists who start their tour through Asia in Thailand receive a residence permit for 30 days upon entry. If you visit a neighboring country and then return to Thailand, your first entry permit will be invalid. The tourists are usually given a new right of residence for 15 days. However, please note the point "Visa Run" if you are planning multiple entries to Thailand. If in doubt, find out more in advance from the Thai embassy or consulate.
Visa requirement: Thailand tourist visa for vacation trips of up to 60 days
You are required to apply for a tourist visa for Thailand prior to departure in the following cases:
- If you are traveling with a one-way ticket or stand-by ticket, you are generally required to have a visa regardless of the planned length of stay and the intended travel.
- Your trip lasts more than 30 days.
- You are a citizen of a country for which there are no exemptions from the visa requirement.
- You are going on a round trip and the residence permit for 15 days after returning to Thailand is not sufficient.
For more information on visa waiver, visa on arrival and visa requirements, see Entry Requirements Thailand. We are happy to take over the procurement of tourist visas Thailand for you.
Visa Run and Long Term Tourism
With a so-called "Visa Run" - d. H. a short trip to a neighboring country and subsequent return to Thailand - extending the duration of your stay "indefinitely" is no longer as easy as it used to be. Tourists are obliged to give plausible reasons for re-entry and to provide evidence of booked accommodation and flight or bus tickets. Otherwise, the border guards will turn them away. The popular "Border to Burma, Myanmar" approach, which is mainly used by long-term tourists from Koh Samui and Phuket, is made considerably more difficult by the new regulations.
Thailand tourist visa (TR) - validity and length of stay
- Single entry, valid for 90 days from the date of issue
- 3-time entry, valid for 180 days from the date of issue
The validity describes the period within which entry is permitted. The maximum length of stay with the Thailand tourist visa amounts to 60 days per entry. (The tourist visa can be extended once for 30 days.)
- Turning houses around is gentrification
- What does a perfusionist do
- Is it good to be against religion?
- What is more important than studying
- Why is Starbucks so expensive 2
- How can I become an adventurer
- What is your most beautiful dream
- Have you ever seen a house fly?
- How secure is Corpus Christi TX
- What is the turnover rate of the fixed assets
- Frogs and toads cross
- What is artificial nitrogen fixation
- When can a written application be rejected?
- Whose incarnation was Subhadra
- What is Eckankar
- What are the disadvantages of Indian football
- What do non-Hindus like about Hinduism
- How does speed physically interact with time?
- Furniture Small L or corner sofa recommendations
- Why don't supermarket chains wear ducks
- Hibernate trees and plants in winter
- Celebrities attend LSR College
- What is the best Wordpad app for Android
- Should I learn WordPress in 2019