Can Joker be arrested in real life
What happened to the Joker in The Dark Knight Rises?
No, there isn't, and that was an explicit choice by Christopher Nolan in the face of Heath Ledger's death.
Says Nolan, "We're not addressing The Joker at all. This is something I hold dear about my relationship with Heath and the experience I had with him on The Dark Knight."
He added, "I didn't mean in any way to try to explain any tragedy in real life. That seemed inappropriate to me. We just have a new set of characters and a sequel to Bruce Wayne's story. Without The Joker." .
The original intent was to keep their options open to the Joker's fate in case they wanted to use him in The Dark Knight Rises, but Heath's death resulted in their decision not to reuse the character.
- What did you do tonight
- What is the benefit of an insect
- Wild foxes attack people
- Who would win Meliodas or Incursio Tatsumi?
- How do carafes work in coffee machines
- Which word starts with aqua
- Dogs need eyebrows
- Which MBA should I get?
- What do ecological aspects mean
- Why are Saturn rings so well defined
- Why did MNREGA fail
- Is desire com legitimate
- How similar are Shires and Clydesdales
- Does the fuel ever get smaller
- Why do Christians debate other Christians
- Which devices convert optical to electrical
- What is the constructed language Folksprak
- What are Anthrax Symptoms
- Who was Arjuna Drona's favorite student
- There is a better future in the pharmacy
- How do I learn computer science
- Will karma spare me for being sarcastic
- Synthetic is better than leather