Which foods are bad for the complexion?
Eat yourself beautiful - foods for a glowing complexion
Wrinkles, acne, dry or blemished skin reflect your inner health on the surface. Oxidative stress, an imbalance in minerals or inflammatory processes in the body are often the cause of various skin problems. No cosmetic products will help you here. The key to a flawless complexion lies in your diet: Many natural foods are rich in antioxidants and minerals such as silicon, zinc and sulfur. These help you to achieve an even and healthy complexion.
You can eat yourself nicely with these foods
Many foods support and care for your skin - after all, true beauty comes from within.
- Radish and radish contain a lot of sulfur, which is mainly attributed to detoxifying properties. By supporting the lungs, kidneys and intestines, it takes pressure off the skin. In addition, radishes and radishes contain a lot of zinc. This supports the control of the fat content of the skin and thus helps against pimples and blemishes. Zinc is also important for the formation of collagen, which is the basis of your connective tissue.
- A high vitamin A content in the body ensures smooth skin function. Beta-carotene is the most important precursor of vitamin A and comes mainly about Carrots in your food.
- horseradish is considered a natural antibiotic. The mustard oils contained promote blood circulation and have a disinfectant effect.
- Blueberries are among the best sources of antioxidants around. Foods with an antioxidant effect reduce oxidative stress and protect your skin from free radicals, which are responsible for wrinkling, for example.
- Strawberries contain a particularly large amount of vitamin C. This also promotes collagen production in the body. Collagen is considered to be one of the most effective anti-wrinkle remedies.
Organic free-range eggs are real weapons of skin beauty! They contain various amino acids that strengthen the connective tissue, and the beauty vitamins A and E. The selenium contained in the egg is an antioxidant mineral that supports the suppleness of the tissue and can even protect against sunburn!
- Vegetable oils contain polyunsaturated fatty acids, which have a soothing effect on inflammation in the body.
- Sunflower oil, safflower oil and walnut oil are important suppliers of linoleic acid. An insufficient supply of linoleic and linolenic acids can lead to dry, red and flaky skin. Since your body cannot produce these fatty acids itself, high-quality vegetable oils should be regularly on your diet!
In addition to these foods, your skin needs a lot of still water above all. At least two liters a day! Water is the most important substance that you ingest on a daily basis. It is simply indispensable for chemical reactions in the body and your metabolism! Water cleanses your body and helps your skin to excrete harmful substances. As a real beauty elixir, it counteracts acidification in your body and ensures vitality, firmness and elasticity in the skin.
Foods that harm your skin
Some foods also have a negative effect on your skin. You should be careful here so as not to unnecessarily endanger your beautiful complexion.
You might also be interested in that
Cola and other lemonades consist mainly of industrial sugar. This leads to a high degree of impure skin and promotes skin aging. Because the sugar affects your digestion, which can cause bad bacteria to accumulate in the stomach! So you are not only doing something for your slim line, but also for your complexion if you do without sugar bombs like soda and cola!
Trans fatty acids
These acids are formed during the industrial partial hardening of vegetable fats. A method that is particularly useful for the Production of fast food dishes is used. It is said that trans fatty acids can even promote the destruction of cell membranes. Therefore, you should avoid eating burgers, industrial baked goods and ready-made pizzas if possible.
Food without an organic seal
- Fruits and vegetables from non-organic cultivation often contain pesticides, pesticides, fungicides and waxes. In extreme cases, these substances can even cause inflammation in your body.
- Meat from factory farms is more often exposed to antibiotics, steroids, and growth hormones. Your body then absorbs these drugs when you consume the meat. The result is quickly blemished skin.
- It is similar with Dairy products. Because cows are also fed hormones that are supposed to increase milk production. This leads to an increased level of estrogen, which promotes acne (in you, not in the cow).
Too much caffeine
If you have more than two cups of coffee a day If you drink, your body releases the stress hormone cortisol. An increased cortisol level leads to accelerated skin aging and thin skin. In addition, coffee removes water from your skin and thus unnecessarily burdens it.
Flavor enhancers, sweeteners and flavors
Especially in finished products these substances can be found more often. They do not contain any nutrients and can even cause allergies and inflammation. If you want to do something good for your skin, you should - true to the Gymondo nutritional philosophy - use food that is as fresh as possible.
Sport and healthy nutrition are wellness for your skin
With Gymondo's abdominal legs buttocks program, you specifically tighten and firm the skin in your problem areas: For a flat stomach, tight legs and a firm buttocks. A professional nutrition plan with healthy, natural foods ensures that you achieve your goals even faster!
I WANT A FIRM BODY!
- Why do DJs think they are musicians?
- How can I trust a man again
- Is jogging useful for burning fat?
- What is an eskimo kiss
- Who is the father of Angelina Jolie
- What does repayment mean
- Is CBSE 10th difficult for 2017 18
- How can I go to NASA
- What is your favorite way to shower
- What is an atmospheric window in environmental chemistry
- What makes you happy is very happy
- Are there Sindhi speaking Muslims in India?
- What makes a perfect K-pop song
- What does the Bharat Ratna winner 1
- Why is it difficult to trust people
- Who discovered the western route to Asia
- Is Krav Maga real
- What is x if 4x 10
- What are ionic substances
- Who is Tommen Baratheon's legacy
- How can you impress a teacher
- What is the English word for Sikhaya
- What should pagan marriage vows contain?
- How do I make hot chocolate