Is strongly contoured again
Part of Speech: Verb, transitiveConjugations:
- Present tense: I. contour; you contouring; he she it contoured
- Simple past: I. contoured
- Participle II: contoured
- Subjunctive II: i contoured
- Imperative: singular contour (s)!; Plural contoured!
- Auxiliary verb: to have
- kon | tu | rie | ren, simple past: kon | tu | rier | te, participle II: kon | tu | riert
- IPA: [kɔntuˈʀiːʀən], simple past: [kɔntuˈʀiːɐ̯tə], participle II: [kɔntuˈʀiːɐ̯t]
- 1) equip something with a contour
- Derivation of the verb to the noun contour with the suffix -ier- (and inflection ending)
- 1) painting
- 1) Image editing
- 1) “This body is not yet delimited enough, you should make it clearer contour.“
- 1) a surface ~, a body ~, clear ~, sharp ~
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„And the suspicion contoured This renewed turnaround could already have been part of the Grand Coalition's Maassen deal.“
Tichy's insight, November 5th, 2018
„The seats are also comfortable for taller people contoured and even on longer journeys, the 4.07-meter-long small car shouldn't cause too much strain on the body.“
stern.de, November 15, 2018
„Electroclouds, of course contoured Spoken Words Actually, this album was supposed to be released in 2016.“
Rolling Stone July 04, 2019
„She emphasized the Snow White look with the make-up with dark eyeliner, mascara, contoured Eyebrows and strong lipstick in addition.“
Gala.de, February 5, 2019
„The next time I shoot, I don't just have her face contouredbut also her upper arms. I rarely succeed in making Barbara speechless. But after applying the body make-up, it was her.“
Brigitte.de, September 21, 2018
„Who is German, what makes Israel tick and what contoured the corona society? Answers to these and other questions will be provided in the best non-fiction books of the coming month.“
Die Zeit, August 26, 2020
„In her statement contoured Rosa Bloch the atrocities of the guards of the concentration camp.“
Mopo, January 31, 2020
„There is also strong contoured Flanks, a visibly flatter roof line than the predecessor, which takes up the bubble look of the eighth Coupe, and a sweeping rear that must act like an affront to the man behind.“
Sport1.de, December 04, 2019
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Entries from our dictionary that contain "contoured":
flat: ... bass amazed; casually: flattened, ironed 5) Low German opposite words: 1) high 3) contoured, structured 5) High German application examples: 1) The plaice is a ...
sharp: ... angles 2b) of curves: very narrow, with strong bending / change of direction 3) optics: clearly contoured, with a clear outline in the area of perception: the senses strongly stimulating 4) ...
contour: contouring (German) part of speech: verb, transitive conjugations: present tense: I contouring; you contour; he, she, it outlines the simple past: I outlined the past participle: outlined the subjunctive ...
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Contoured" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (23.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/konturiert/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "contoured" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
contoured (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: con | tu | rier | te pronunciation / stress: IPA:…
contoured (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: kon | tu | rier | tem Pronunciation / stress: IPA:…
contoured (German) Part of speech: declined form Hyphenation: con | tu | rier | ten pronunciation / stress: IPA: ...
more contoured (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: con | tu | rier | ter pronunciation / stress: IPA: ...
contoured (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Kon | tu | rier | tes Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
contoured (German) Part of Speech: Conjugated Form Hyphenation: kon | tu | rier | test Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
contoured (German) Part of Speech: Conjugated Form Hyphenation: kon | tu | rier | tet Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
konu (Esperanto) Part of speech: Conjugated form Hyphenation: ko | nu Grammatical features: imperative active of the verb…
konukōreko (Maori) Part of speech: noun Word meaning / definition: 1) the nickel Translations See translations at ...
Konumohe (Maori) Part of speech: noun Word meaning / definition: 1) the aluminum Translations See translations at ...
konungarike (Swedish) part of speech: noun, (neuter) hyphenation: ko | nun | ga | ri | ke, plural: ko | nun | ga | ri | ken ...
konungur (Icelandic) part of speech: noun, (neuter) cases: nominative (indefinite): singular konungur; Plural konungar ...
- What is your favorite cryptocurrency blog
- What is the Subscriber Management System
- How do charcoal briquettes differ from wood
- Are there sports with paper airplanes
- What do politically liberal people believe in?
- How hot are the bathrooms in Budapest
- Multitasking makes you sharper
- How do I concentrate efficiently
- Uses IBM Bluemix Kubernetes internally
- What inspires about Kakashi Hatake
- Which are the most enduring parasols
- What are the most health conscious states
- Keeps your dog in line
- Whites have true love for Africans
- What is the full form of DDSL
- Could people stop asking stupid obvious questions
- Can I take the NCLEX in India
- Which foods are bad for the complexion?
- What was your best haircut experience
- Why should I worry about being alone?
- Who can sing
- What does historical empathy mean?
- Which 3 letter palindromes are there?
- What is StoryBoard in iOS