How do I become a home appraiser
Are there any prerequisites for becoming a reviewer?
Would you like to become an appraiser or expert? Congratulations on your decision, because the demand for qualified and serious experts is growing steadily - whether in the private sector or in court.
Why are you particularly popular as a qualified reviewer? Because the job title "appraiser" is not protected. Anyone can call themselves that who wants to work as such. As a result, there are correspondingly many unprofessional experts on the market.
So to state it again: There are no prerequisites for doing this job. Precisely for this reason, in order to guarantee quality, we recommend that you meet certain requirements for the general job description!
Requirements for the professional profile of the expert:
- Above-average specialist knowledge should be available
- The latest state of science must be observed
- The expert must be able to produce a qualified and objective report
- The expert must work economically and personally independently
In addition, there should be a professional way of working:
- The analysis of a complicated issue should be recognizable
- It should be possible to understand a systematic way of working
- Complexes of facts should be presented in an understandable manner
- The facts should be determined correctly
- Third party services should be assessed critically and objectively
If you want to successfully establish yourself as an expert on the market, you are well advised to comply with our recommended requirements. Your customers will know the difference! Incidentally, also with the help of the DGuSV expert certificate, which members receive and are allowed to use.
More information on your question Are there any prerequisites for becoming a reviewer? you'll find here:
Direct help on your question
In case you have further questions on the subject "Are there any prerequisites for becoming a reviewer?" or on topics like Expert training and Appraisal activity we are always at your disposal.
- Please just call our Service center at ☎ 0341-219 19 352 at or
- take advantage of that Contact form on the right - Briefly describe your question to us and / or request further information on how to start a successful review without any obligation.
Frequently asked questions about the DGuSV expert association
See all FAQ on the topic here:
Seminars, tips and information
Your question Are there any prerequisites for becoming a reviewer? Hopefully we have already been able to answer. Further information on expert seminars, as well as useful tips for experts and experts, can be found on the following pages of our expert association:
Training & Seminars:
Expert Association DGuSV:
Further information and service pages:
eBooks for free download:
Many questions such as "Are there any prerequisites for becoming an expert?" we also cover it in our free eBooks. You can find all eBooks as websites and as PDF documents for free download at:
German Appraisers & Experts Association e.V.
Phone: +49 (0) 341 - 21 91 9352
Fax: +49 (0) 322 - 23 73 5675
EMail: [email protected]
- Can God bring our dreams to life
- How can I sell my 3D models online
- What is the relative location of Timbuktu
- Stress or anxiety can cause cramps in the esophagus
- All geniuses have strange manners
- What is the full form of LDRP
- Analog clock is better than digital
- How can I write well-rounded characters
- What is a uniform cost search
- Is a public defense criminal law
- How can I download Minecraft maps
- How was your experience with the architecture school
- Why did Michael Jackson use Propofol
- Are related to Japanese and Turkish
- Utilities hate solar energy
- Why was Jon mad at Sansa
- What is the audiovisual method
- Heroin poisoning is worse than prescription opioids
- What are the challenges of serial entrepreneurship
- Can a virtual assistant handle web design
- If people without land could only survive in the ocean
- Why is public relations a stressful career
- Are neutrinos faster than photons
- How was Melania Trump's modeling career