Who is the father of Angelina Jolie
Brad Pitt Angelina Jolie's father says: "I pray for the guy"
They were once considered a successful dream couple! Brad Pitt (57) and Angelina Jolie (45) fell in love in 2005, followed by a romantic wedding in southern France in 2014. Only two years later, however, there was a sudden separation! Since then, the two actors have been fighting a bitter war of roses, in which, among other things, the custody of their children Maddox (19), Pax (17), Zahara (16), Shiloh (14), Vivienne and Knox (both 12) is at stake .
Is it all calculation? In the video above you can see the pictures Angelina recently used to send a clear message to her ex Brad!
It has long been clear that the judicial process will be dirty. It could also be the most expensive! As the British "DailyMail" reported recently, the couple is said to have already spent over a million dollars each on court and legal fees. An end? It's far from in sight! Angelina's father, cult actor Jon Voight (82), of all people, should have added fuel to the fire.
Would you like to know what everyday life is like at Jolie and experience a particularly intimate moment between Maddox and his mom Angelina? Then watch the video below.
Our most read articles
Jon Voight stands by Brad Pitt: "He had some trouble"
According to the British "The Sun", the screen star spoke out completely surprisingly about Brad and Angelina's war of the roses. The Oscar winner first weighed it down and said: "I have no comment at the moment." But a short time later, while walking in Beverly Hills, California, he admitted that he had a bond with his then son-in-law Brad: "He's had some trouble with the alcohol and I hope he takes care of things. I pray for the guy . The children get along as best they can. "
Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie: The court process can drag on until 2026
Nevertheless, it can be assumed that Angelina and Brad's kids together are suffering from the current situation. The court case of the former dream couple can drag on for the next six years! The reason: Only then will their twins, Knox and Vivienne, come of age. While Hollywood star Brad Pitt is still fighting for shared custody, acting beauty Jolie wants to keep sole custody. US divorce attorney recently told the DailyMail: "Angelina can still pay millions and millions, but as long as Brad wants custody and fights for it, she has to share it."
A real rarity! In the video below you can admire Angelina with five of her children on the red carpet.
- Bed bugs stay with you
- Why did Michael Jackson use Propofol
- Is belief
- What medicine can increase brain memory
- What bothers you after 80
- How to write Patola in Punjabi
- What is the green color of copper
- How can I learn adjectives easily
- How is my SAT percentile determined
- What does thank you mean, sir
- Are vaccines related to hyperactivity or autism
- How often do babies get pneumonia?
- Are B12 injections safe
- How do I interpret HPLC analysis data
- Are all incels right wing players
- What is Gucci selling
- How bad is CT radiation
- Is Priscilla Presley a smoker
- Are Ryzen processors good for CFD simulations
- Racism is coming back to America
- What is oral thrush
- What happened at the Battle of Gonzales
- What are the best brands for mascara
- Contributes SO3 to the strength of the cement