Are you sexist against your own gender
Myths about gender
"Trans * people are not normal!"
That's not true! What is normal and what is not does not depend on how common it is. Rather, it is about social norms. They determine what we consider normal and what we consider different. This is also expressed in language, for example: deviations from what is considered normal are usually given a name, while the supposedly normal properties are not specifically named. By not only speaking of trans * people, but also of cis * people, it becomes clear that both are equally normal - both are variants of human life.
"Women and men have to be careful not to fall for trans * people!"
What does that mean? The accusation that trans * people falsely pretend to be man or woman is not true! They just don't feel connected to the sex they were assigned at birth and instead live a different sex. But this has nothing to do with deception or fraud - trans * people are rather honest, because they recognize their emotional world and accept their gender identity.
»Sex with trans * people? That is not how it works!"
But! From flower sex to BDSM, everything is possible for trans * people too. We do what we like. And even if the bodies of trans * people (and all people in general) are diverse - sex is also diverse.
- Why are certain husbands not loving?
- Are Earth and Moon twin planets
- How is the energy efficiency calculated in alternating current
- How will climate change affect your community
- Who qualifies for MIPS
- Why is everything I do so meaningless
- Does it have a syllable or two
- How has your manager helped your career
- What is 35 4 33 4
- Men can take courses at Smith College
- Where can I buy and sell Peercoin
- Do Facebook privacy statements work
- Does Mark Zuckerberg really offer Facebook lottery
- Is climate change an existential threat
- Distinguishes Leia between Vader and Anakin
- Liberals will ever vote for Republicans
- What is the best German family car
- What are perfusion sciences
- What are the best running shoes under 2000
- How can I create an infinite Instagram account
- How is a traditional Moroccan dinner
- Your high school was diverse
- How do you identify stock market cycles
- How was your track meeting