What kind of science is archeology
Bachelor course "Archaeological Sciences"
The study of archaeological sciences in the UNESCO World Heritage City of Bamberg covers the entire breadth of the subject from the Stone Age to the present day. In close contact with the neighboring disciplines, your studies will give you a complete picture of the life of the epochs covered and an exciting new approach to the past of humanity. Seminars, lectures, exercises and colloquia provide insights into fundamental aspects of prehistoric and early historical archeology, the archeology of the Roman provinces, the archeology of the Middle Ages and modern times as well as information processing in geoarchaeology. This broad spectrum is unique in Germany and offers ideal conditions for further study or professional careers.
The Bamberg course combines the study of archeology with a pronounced practical component in view of the later professional activity. Archaeologists perform a wide range of tasks in various professions. In addition to the core area of science and research, this includes cultural mediation in museums and publishing houses, monument preservation with the occupation of city or state archaeologists, and business with the areas of tourism, art trade, insurance and publishing.
Brief profile of the course
|final exam||Bachelor examination (accompanying the course)|
|title||Bachelor of Arts (BA)|
|ETCS points||180, 75, 45 or 30|
|Normal period||6 semesters|
|Start of studies||Possible for the winter and summer semester|
|Type of study||Full-time and part-time possible|
Detailed information on the bachelor's degree in Archaeological Sciences
Please see the current UnivIS course catalog and pay attention to the notices in the wedding house and in Kranen 14. In UnivIS you have the option of creating and printing out an individual timetable.
An "Archaeological Sciences Information Platform" is available on the virtual campus for enrolled students, which also serves as a bulletin board. Students should enroll in these and attend regularly. All notices on the notice board are also communicated via this course! The courses of the past semesters are also available via the UnivIS.
- Is a piezoelectric transducer a passive device
- What makes an intermediate programmer
- Why is my MacBook Pro so hot
- Did you like the solar eclipse
- What does armband mean
- Furniture What is the coolest computer desk
- What are the sources of acetic acid
- What do you advise HEART people to do
- What is the purpose of service standards
- Are Nykaa beauty products good
- What are operand opcodes and addresses
- What is the KVPY grant
- What does a clogged oven filter do
- What is remote infrastructure management
- What do doctors think of bacteriobots
- Where are embryonic stem cells legal
- When is the next start in ISRO
- Why do models have flawless skin
- Are you staying late in the church
- I hurt myself What am I doing
- When will I find a job 1
- Are people a fault of God
- Who is mighty Denethor or Aragorn?
- Alcohol is terrible for your body
- What is a battlestation computer
- How did the saber metric take over baseball
- How does sleep apnea affect dreaming?
- Can I wear a Speedo as underwear
- What are hard truths of boyfriends who are friends?
- Do you like boats
- Music or silence
- The blind cry while cutting onions
- Is something ever too big to fail?