Is there a line with an ENFP
Free personality test
Take this free personality test, get to know your strengths and thus yourself (better). This gives you valuable information that can help you plan your career. This personality test measures the “Big Five” personality factors that have been developed by various independent research teams over four decades. The Big Five personality test is considered to be the most scientifically validated and most reliable model for measuring personality.
The test below is free, quick, and gives reliable results. This test is also used commercially by psychologists, career counselors and other professionals for personality assessment. In order to calculate your personality values as precisely as possible, the test was designed to be somewhat more extensive than usual. However, the test will hardly take longer than ten minutes.
You can learn from the free evaluation how your result relates to the five most important personality traits. You will get meaningful results with this free personality test. You can also receive a detailed evaluation report.
- This questionnaire contains 120 statements. There is no time limit. Most participants take the test in 15 minutes - please allow yourself all the time.
- Please give an answer to each statement and keep the order.
- Please check twice whether you have given the correct answer. If you want to change an answer, you only need to select a new answer; this automatically expires the old one.
- Please do not choose the answer "neutral" too often.
- Describe yourself how you generally are now, not how you would like to be.
- Describe yourself as honestly as possible in comparison to other people of the same gender and approximately the same age. Usually your spontaneous answer is the most accurate.
For each statement, choose the answer that best fits your opinion:
|- -||Very inapplicable||If you find a statement very inaccurate or the statement is definitely wrong.|
|-||Inapplicable||If you find a statement to be incorrect or if the statement is largely incorrect.|
|-/+||Neutral||If you rate the statement as neutral, you cannot make up your mind, or the statement is both right and wrong.|
|+||Applicable||If you find a statement to be true, or if the statement is mostly correct.|
|+ +||Very true||When you find a statement very true or the statement is definitely true.|
- What makes drawing difficult for most people
- Is Kensington Brooklyn Safe
- Does France need an anti-French revolution?
- Are Ayn Rand books considered hipster material
- Is musical theater a genre
- Name__ is a global variable in Python
- What is it that kills you at home?
- What is the empirical formula of aspirin
- Who really wins the primaries
- All of our knowledge comes from experience
- What role does the designer play
- How does data comparison help in marketing?
- How do cells use energy 1
- What is the treatment for testicular pain
- There are tips for debt collection agencies
- How safe is a microwave bottle sterilizer
- How much do philosophy professors earn
- What do I want to eat
- What is 10
- What is the opposite of Brahman
- Who was Arjuna Drona's favorite student
- Why was Cybertron destroyed
- When will cash go away?
- Where does the word thesis come from?
- Consider yourself charming
- What is a peer-to-peer network
- How does Victoria's Secret choose its models
- How do reality TV interviews work
- What are the best online resources for bicycles
- What is the most beautiful fractal Why
- Condensation occurs when the air cools
- Can I burn coal in a fireplace?
- Wearing shoe insoles increases your height
- What to do if I get BANKRUPT