How can I motivate myself to live
Motivate yourself - this is how it works!
Motivate yourself - high art or is it really easy?
In some moments it takes more than just gossiping words to take action. It would be perfect if we could use some kind of toolbox for motivational boosts. Antje Heimsoeth has put together a suitcase of such work equipment that motivates us. Now you just have to decide which tool of self-motivation or self-management is the right one in which situation.
1. Set realistic goals
Do you know your goals Not only your next vacation destination, but also goals in sport, at work, for your health, for your family? If you had to explain them in more detail today, would you have an answer ready? If you have no goals, you have nowhere to go, cannot pursue any concrete plans and less often achieve success. The latter in turn affects self-confidence and one's own energy balance.
2. Strengthen strengths
The more it is possible for you to apply your skills, the more motivated you are when it comes to your tasks. If you feel under-challenged, your motivation drops, if you feel overwhelmed, too. Hand on heart: do you know where your strengths lie? Do you believe in yourself and trust yourself? You get to the top if you have full access to your potential and use your resources for goals. The better you know yourself and your strengths, the more you are aware of your self-worth, the less you come under pressure.
3. Giving self-motivation through trust
Everyone grows beyond himself when he is valued. A boss gets the best when he values his team, recognizes, encourages and promotes performance. He should therefore signal to his employees that he trusts in their abilities and is building on their independent action. In doing so, he strengthens the self-esteem of his team and motivates them to continue to get involved. Those who only criticize, on the other hand, cause stress. Constantly degraded, self-confidence and motivation drop.
4. Fun as a success factor
Joy and enthusiasm are means that drive the engine of motivation - like logs that keep the fire going. When we are enthusiastic, we learn new things more easily and are more ready for challenges. Nobody can perform at their best without enjoying their tasks. If you want to create enthusiasm, you have to be passionate about it as a leader. Many bosses underestimate how much their own attitude influences the performance of their employees. The mental and emotional strength of a team is fed, among other things, from the joy in the job, in mutual success, in the fun together. Anyone who enjoys a task can also master it. Studies show that happy people work better. There is a proven link between happy employees and better economic results. Bosses who feel that they don't pay their employees to have fun at work have not yet recognized the benefits.
5. This is how you influence your motivation
- Think about it: What are your five most important motivators to achieve Goal X? (e.g .: the great feeling after every run, the preoccupation with my diet, the good mood in the running group, the positive effect of the training on your sleep)
- What are the advantages for you if you pull yourself together? (E.g. writing a report tonight: I'll have time for the crime thriller later, tomorrow morning I can sleep half an hour longer, I sleep with a clear conscience, get one step further with my work, I'm free from writing reports for the next few weeks, etc.)
- Clarify what really needs to be done.
- Motivate yourself through visualization.
- Reward yourself for completing and completing tasks.
- Draw up concrete action or action plans.
- Shed light on the positive sides of your task / goal:
- What makes it attractive, interesting, important, meaningful for you?
- How have you always motivated yourself in the past?
- How does it feel when you reach your goal?
- Which sources of strength are available to you?
Antje Heimsoeth, Expert in self-management, mental strength and motivation is a graduate engineer (FH) and is probably one of the most famous coaches and lecturers in Germany. With the SportNLPAcademy® and Leadership Academy, it has been offering training, seminars and coaching in the fields of business, health and sport since 2003. Heimsoeth regularly publishes articles on mental strength, self-worth, self-confidence, motivation, leadership, communication and mental health. In addition, she has now written down her experience and practical knowledge in several books. You can find more information about Antje Heimsoeth at www.antje-heimsoeth.com and also on this page: www.business-mentaltrainer.eu.
- What are words for love in Cantonese
- What are the most useful Chrome shortcuts
- Weiss Bloodraven a little bit about R + L J.
- Why are screen protectors glass
- Should we keep circuses from entertaining animals
- How does copyright infringement harm the authors?
- Why is the rational social system necessary
- Society could work if everyone were lazy
- What is an atmospheric window in environmental chemistry
- How do I get a writing agent
- Remain colored pencils on plastic
- What are non-convertible bonds into stocks
- Why am I getting popups so close
- What do food engineers do
- What is the SAP ABAP course
- How is AWS behind Azure
- What is an electric fish tape
- Trust your president
- What are the most interesting civil lawsuits
- How can I import data into Tally
- Most of the neighbors are nice people
- What does good mean in defense
- How do close relationships affect individuals?
- What is EMC Connectrix