How can I read the news in the congregation
Draft of the state government ban on masking and memorial days: New rules for assemblies in North Rhine-Westphalia
- Between the Weser and the Rhine
- Masking ban and days of remembrance: New rules for gatherings in NRW
Other duties should apply to participants and police officers at demonstrations.
05/06/2021 | As of May 6th, 2021, 11:47 a.m.
Dusseldorf. How important our fundamental rights are is currently becoming particularly clear. This also includes the right to freedom of assembly. The specific rules on what applies to meetings and how participants and the police must behave are to be revised in NRW. The state government made up of CDU and FDP presented a draft of its own assembly law at the beginning of the year. This will be discussed on Thursday in the Düsseldorf state parliament in a large hearing - by various experts. The SPD had previously submitted its own draft ...
To the login
Read on now?
We thank you for your trust in our journalistic work.
The latest news, exclusive reports and interviews from East Westphalia-Lippe, Germany and the world have been researched for you by more than 140 journalists.
- How do I know my wife better?
- How to avoid your best friend
- Why do people have flat feet
- What are some examples of inseparable things
- How many vowels does your language have
- Where can I read manga in Chinese
- Who are the famous Indian textile designers
- Who invented take-away?
- How do recruiters see creatively designed CVs
- Why students are less interested in astronomy
- How much honey can bees make
- What are some big controversial issues
- Who is Ys Jagan
- What can I give my artist friend
- What will make rock popular again?
- How popular is UKIP
- How is the SV University in Tirupati
- What is damper winding
- Why is the rational social system necessary
- What is L T BIS
- Has google code failed
- What are the characteristics of the superman
- What's your rating of Pantheon Systems
- Technically, not all mutual funds load funds