Would people survive the nuclear war
Do insects survive a nuclear war?
Is the myth that circulated during the Cold War that insects that are particularly resistant, adaptable or capable of organization - such as cockroaches or ants - would survive a nuclear war and then mutate into gigantic beings due to the radiation, which humans enslave right?
So part of that is actually realistic. Basically, the idea that has sprung up since the poorly made science fiction films of the 1950s that insects would change size due to nuclear wars is not realistic. If radiation had such a strong effect on tissue changes in insects, they would certainly not survive. So such a radiation-based change is not going to happen. It is also unlikely that the cockroaches or insects would enslave humans because humans, being relatively sensitive vertebrates, would definitely not survive such a nuclear war.
However, there are experiments that have shown that cockroaches, i.e. cockroaches, or whatever we call them - the common cockroach - are extremely resistant to biological radiation and have the greatest chance of surviving. In the case of ants, which are extremely complexly organized and have complex ways of life, they are smaller and also significantly less resistant due to their physique, I would rather assume that they would belong to the species that are becoming extinct.
So there have actually been experiments that have shown that if organisms have a chance, it is insects, especially cockroaches.
- What are the social benefits of advertising
- When should you be screened for cancer?
- Which deodorant does not cause cancer
- What are SEO and PPC
- What does the UAE look like
- Why is gerberite legal
- How are you about winter pond plants
- What is the most beautiful fractal Why
- If propane deteriorates over long periods of time
- What distinguishes great dance shoes
- Is Schram a Jewish surname
- A uterine fibroid prevents pregnancy
- How do you put on uniforms
- Are schools closed on Columbus Day
- Does Texila American University offer clinical rotations
- Mesotherapy can regrow hair
- Can we do higher studies in Infosys
- What is a juicy fruit
- What is a cell transition
- Why aren't math textbooks easier?
- Who created the Salesforce platform
- What was Thomas Jefferson's belief
- Why did JavaFX fail
- Is there a military economic alliance
- Why doesn't Quora just show new answers
- Which LEGO commercials use stop motion sequences?
- What do you think of covfefe
- Science is a meritocracy
- What is Gucci selling
- Who won the first Hunger Games?
- Helps yogurt with acid reflux
- What are some open secrets in technology
- How did you become a chef
- Fish weak