Spoiler Why did Jaime sleep with Brienne
Game of Thrones: Big mystery about Jaime's illogical behavior solved
Warning, spoilers for Season 8 of Game of Thrones: For the beloved character of Jaime Lannister (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau), the final season of Game of Thrones held a few twists and turns. Some of these had long been dreamed of by the fans, others destroyed six seasons of character development within a very short time. Jaime Lannister was contradicting himself to say the least.
Now the Scripts for the last season of Game of Thrones released. The information it contains explains, at least in part, Jaime's strange motivation for one of Season 8's most annoying twists.
Game of Thrones script explains why Jaime is returning to Cersei
Here is the notorious scene: During the big celebration after the battle for Winterfell was won, Brienne (Gwendoline Christie) and Jaime finally kiss. The two spend the night together and make countless fans happy who have wanted to see the two together for years. But suddenly madness grabs Jaime and he leaves Brienneto ride back to Cersei.
The Game of Thrones Season 8 scripts have recently become available at the Writers Guild Foundation Library in Los Angeles, and Insider has read the description carefully. It is as follows:
Brienne sleeps the sleep of the happy drunk and deflowered. But Jaime can't sleep. He just helped save the world. So why does he feel like a traitor?
So it seems like Jaime suddenly realized that he was, in spite of everything Cersei owes loyalty. That everything he has done and achieved and learned about himself does not change anything. At least that's how the script seems to want to wrap it up.
Here you can see seasons 1-7 of Game of Thrones:
- You can currently watch the first seven seasons of Game of Thrones on Sky Ticket.
So if you prefer to see Jaime, whom you have come to know and love, you can look again at his development from the 1st to the 7th season. Then you can decide for yourself whether the description of his decision in the script really makes sense or rather one outrageous justification is.
What do you think about the development of Jaime Lannister in the 8th season of Game of Thrones?
- Why did you sell your Kindle
- What height is required
- What are magnetic isolators
- What are some cybersecurity competitions for high schoolers
- Is semordinlap a real word
- What happened to Silicon Graphics
- What prefixes mean with or together
- Is there a line with an ENFP
- How much does a Stetson cowboy hat cost
- Which bird ends with the letters EON
- What is I797
- What is the most painful sound
- What fascinates a highly intelligent person
- What does a WPA2 password look like
- What are the health benefits of sugar
- What is the meaning of essays
- Who is Kim Kardashian's makeup artist
- Why will email marketing dominate 2019
- How is the energy efficiency calculated in alternating current
- Which president is the best author?
- Start ideas for students
- Why did Bobby McGee sing the blues
- Does Amazon Fire Stick work in Sweden
- What's your favorite cheap cheap sandwich