The technology of IIT Guwahati is getting bigger
Energy for developing countries
Worldwide around a billion people - especially in rural areas and in very remote regions - have no access to electricity. Their energy sources are usually wood, plant residues and animal manure. They use it to cook on an open fire and heat their home. If you have a connection to the power grid, your everyday life is very often characterized by power outages that can last for hours or even weeks.
However, access to cheap and reliable electricity supplies is essential for sustainable development and is particularly important in the areas of education, business and health. Without electricity, modern teaching at a school is not possible for teachers, nor is it possible for farmers to operate water pumps to irrigate their fields. Power failures during operations in hospitals can have fatal consequences.
The energy problem in developing countries is exacerbated by the fact that in these countries both the per capita energy requirement is increasing and the population growth is usually greater than the rate of electrification. Historical developments show that the high birth rates in developing countries usually only decrease significantly once a certain economic development has been achieved, and for this in turn access to reliable and affordable electricity is necessary. This must be ensured with renewable energies, especially in rural regions in developing countries, in order to reduce greenhouse gas emissions there, avoid further population growth and curb local poverty.
- If Trump resigns, Mueller's investigation will continue
- Is the Byjus app good for CBSE students
- Have you ever received a wedgie?
- Difference between orbit and orbitals 1
- Why did South Sudan separate from Sudan
- What is MTP on the network
- What are some stateless services on AWS
- How does reverse DNS lookup work
- Do people have a religious instinct?
- How can you reuse medical waste
- How do I block followers on Pinterest
- What is the simplest restaurant reservation software
- How to invest in InsideSales com
- What is meant by ammeter
- You can impregnate yourself with bone marrow
- How do traders research intraday stocks?
- What makes guitar playing so fascinating
- What are the Public Service Posts
- Internship in VLSI
- Which province has the most industrial cities
- Who is mighty Denethor or Aragorn?
- What makes rice gluten-free
- How can I cut my parrot nails
- What is equity jurisdiction