What was Hitler's first name
First name: Hitler
In Brazil, children can have almost any word as a first name. The only condition: the word must have been printed before. It doesn't matter where. For example, if the proof is a postcard from Baden-Württemberg - a child can now adorn himself with the name "Württemberg Araujo da Silva".
Not every Elvis sings like "The King"
Sometimes Brazilians choose their role models as namesake. "Elvis", "Goethe", "Rambo", "Mao-Tse-Tung" or "Rummenigge" are then given Brazilian namesakes. Sometimes it seems as if first names are created according to your mood. The result: first names like "Julia Yin Pin Lin" or "Hale Bopp", after the comet that was seen in 1997.
No more Hitler ...
Unthinkable in Germany: to call a child Hitler
Unfortunately, a "Hitler" or a "Himmler" comes out when choosing. "My father, from an Italian family, liked the Nazis," says "Hitler Cazelle," a friendly man from Sao Paulo. Thanks to new legislation, "Hitlers" and "Himmlers" no longer have to take their names with them to the grave. Without giving reasons, you can get rid of the name within six months.
... or Hitler out of convenience?
But for that you need a lawyer. But many cannot afford it, because mass unemployment also affects the middle class. But even those who could spare the money for the lawyer, in part, choose to keep their ominous name. So the chief of police "Hitler Mussolini Pacheco" and the respected judge "Hitler Cantalice".
"Hitler Cazelle" from Sao Paulo says: "This is how I see my adult children 's identity cards and many other documents. Too complicated to change everything again. My wife has known me as Hitler for more than 30 years - and wants to not even that I rename myself. "
There is no rental mix
German names shouldn't make you laugh
In Germany things are very different: you can only change your first name if there are important reasons. And: not every word can become a first name. The registrars watch over this. They reject first names that violate common customs and order. Names that are offensive or completely incomprehensible like "Verleihnix" or "Unit" have no chance.
In addition, names that give rise to harassment, that are degrading or that make the bearer of the name look ridiculous are not acceptable. So you will search in vain for "Traktora", "Borussia" or "Fürchtegott" in German telephone books.
- Flaxseed is good for cholesterol
- How did they cut blocks in Egypt?
- What are the most terrifying noises
- How often is the Manchester Derby played?
- Why did T20 start cricket
- Why many Arab men like European women
- What name would you give your direwolf
- To which kingdom do algae belong
- What is the Overview of Gender Studies
- Is MTurk worth your time
- An owl is smarter than a parrot
- Why do people shop at Walmart
- How do dips help strengthen muscles
- Which file system does unRAID use
- How can you solve problems with garbage disposal
- What exactly is Forex trading needed for?
- Why do students play in school
- What is required for a strong start
- What is BreadPig
- What is integer 9 3
- Why are tables important in the NBA
- How did gymnast Melanie Coleman die
- Why am I talentless and useless
- What are the benefits of eating sprouts
- Is Mysskin the Anurag Kashyap from Kollywood
- Should art and culture be censored
- Are there transgender genders in animals
- What's the happiest rap song
- Should I use sunscreen in Moscow?
- What is the best spell
- Why do others use water pumps
- How do I disconnect an inverter
- Jackie Chan is a Hollywood actor