Microgreens cause kidney stones
Vitamin D - the sun vitamin
These symptoms can occur with chronic vitamin D deficiency:
- Decrease in cognitive performance
- Muscle weakness
- Susceptibility to infection
- Decrease in bone density
- Bone pain or fractures that do not heal well
Unfortunately, many of the symptoms are very unspecific and can occur in a variety of diseases.
A vitamin D deficiency usually occurs seasonally: in Northern and Central Europe, a large part of the population suffers from a seasonal vitamin D deficiency in the winter months. This deficiency is often compensated for in summer when those affected are sufficiently in the sun. This means: If you have your vitamin D level checked in winter and the value is too low, it does not necessarily mean that you have a chronic undersupply.
In our latitudes, the body can produce enough vitamin D between March and October - provided we are outdoors. If the need for vitamin D is met, a depot function is activated: fat and muscle tissue store the vitamin D and release it when needed. In medical terms, one speaks of a vitamin D deficiency when less than 25 nanomoles of the vitamin can be detected in one liter of blood. A severe deficiency is below 10 nanomoles per liter.
- Has anyone gone through ECT because of depression
- What are the challenges of rural local government
- Are all power cords the same
- Why doesn't the moon fall on the earth?
- How is energy sent to the brain
- Big dogs are considered cute
- What do they teach in medical school
- What is the IUPAC name of CH3NC
- Why is Na2CO3 added during iodometric titration?
- Your high school was diverse
- Who designed people
- How do you escape multiple attackers
- The blind cry while cutting onions
- What is a BTS fan service
- Is HNLU good
- What is the best color for on the go
- What do the British think of Quebec?
- Which are the most enduring parasols
- What are properties of thermodynamics
- What is the best Pokemon DS game
- Which technology is best for students
- What is it like to study in the ministry?
- Are prehistoric cave paintings intentionally designed
- What are the telemedicine websites earning