Can lightning catch the roadrunner
Miep Miep! Looney Tunes character Wile E. Coyote gets his own film
He doesn't give up: even if Wile E. Coyote has never caught the Road Runner since his first appearance in 1949, he will soon get another chance. Because Warner Bros. is developing an animated film around the hapless Looney Tunes character.
It should be called "Coyote vs. Acme" and will be produced by the "The Lego Batman Movie" director, as Deadline reports.
Wile E. Coyote is suing Acme
Professionals have also been hired for the script: The sibling duo Jon and Josh Silberman, who also provided scripts for the series "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia", were officially entrusted with the task. In terms of content, nothing is known about the film, but the title could give a hint. Because, as film starts found out, "Coyote vs. Acme" is an unofficial short story about coyotes in which Wile E. Coyote is suing the Acme company.
And he really had every reason to do so, since all the technical high-tech gadgets of the fictional Acme Corporation did not help him catch the Road Runner. Instead, the desert coyote, pursued by misfortune, had to die 1,000 deaths in 49 cartoons, because the inventions always turned against him in the end. The lightning-fast road runner always stayed one step ahead and mocked him with his constant "Miep Miep".
Looney Tunes in the cinema twice
It's not the first time a Looney Tunes character has hit theaters. Previously, Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck & Co. competed in 1996 in "Space Jam" alongside sports legend Michael Jordan in a basketball game against aliens. A sequel that has been planned for a long time is still a long time coming. In 2003, with "Looney Tunes: Back in Action", the cartoon characters' second excursion to the cinema followed, also in a mixture of real and animated films. When "Coyote vs. Acme" will hit theaters is still unknown.
- What is an NBA Free Agency
- Toyota was a zaibatsu
- What do you mean by software engineering
- An SUV is required in Canada
- Is the location important for the requirement of SEO services?
- What is x if 4x 10
- Why doesn't LAX connect directly to Metro?
- Does NHS cover root canal treatment
- Animals can see demons
- Why are cell phone numbers considered personal
- How do online and offline businesses work
- What are the types of physiology
- Where can a power factor be performed
- Where is the bottom of the Colosseum
- Which country is in Vienna
- What is sharp smoke
- All newspapers are now digital
- Who likes gaming videos
- Is the superposition principle universal
- Are bluegills dangerous
- Where can I buy a VOOC charger
- Are fandoms really that bad
- What's hot about Gucci Mane
- Why is Asia so densely populated