What is geopathic stress
Researching water veins: Scientists prove negative influence
In the previous year, studies were presented in Salzburg in which stressful influences could be displayed using the so-called heart rate variability. A new study with a statistical significance of over 99.99 percent has now been carried out using refined methods.
Two measuring locations in a laboratory at St. Johanns Hospital were measured by six professional radiesthetes: Using different types of dowsing rods, a "geopathic disturbance zone" and a "more neutral zone" were marked. The test persons were then alternately positioned on the two points and measured using a special method. 52 subjects were examined.
Energy drops in the cardiovascular system
Clear indications were found that the fault zone had a negative impact on the immune system and the pineal organ, according to the researchers. Energy drops in the cardiovascular system were also detectable.The proven differences allow the scientists to conclude that there were different influences on people at the "geopathic disturbance zone" and the "more neutral zone", which, especially in the case of the disturbance zone, caused a geopathic stress phenomenon. This leads "very likely to individually different loads on the immune system and some other organ systems". (APA)
- What is the architecture behind Node js
- How do I fix a flickering monitor
- Is injectable treatment safe
- How can I design my kitchen-living room
- Are FPGAs more flexible
- What's so magical about movies
- Is cetostearyl alcohol halal
- What happens after incrementing a NULL pointer
- Which is the tallest temple in India
- How similar are Galician and Portuguese
- Why is metal oxide an acid
- What is Charles Laughton famous for?
- How do I become an outstanding professor
- Which is richer FIFA or ICC
- What drove Osama bin Laden
- Which animal goes with plants
- What percentage of restaurant guests order starters?
- What does collaboration mean on Instagram
- Which instrument do you play the most?
- How do I get distance in life
- A UI developer gets paid well
- How can schools in San Francisco be improved?
- How do I manage my DIY blog
- What does united mean in the United States