What is tan 1 1
All trigonometry formulas at a glance
Here you can see the necessary trigonometry formulas:
Sin (alpha) = opposite cathetus / hypotenuse → sin (α) = GK / HY
Cosine (alpha) = adjacent / hypotenuse → cos (α) = AK / HY
Tangent (alpha) = side / side → tan (α) = GK / AK
Kosekans (alpha) = 1 / sine (alpha) = hypotenuse / opposite cathetus → csc (α) = 1 / sin (α) = HY / GK
Secans (alpha) = 1 / cosine (alpha) = hypotenuse / adjacent → sec (α) = 1 / cos (α) = HY / AK
Cotangent (alpha) = 1 / tangent (alpha) = adjacent / opposite side → cot (α) = 1 / tan (α) = AK / GK
Trigonometry calculator online, easily calculate trigonometry online
What is trigonometry?
Trigonometry can be translated as triangular measurement. Trigonometry is a branch of geometry and is based on Ratio values in the right triangle. The first mathematician who verifiably documented these relationships was Hipparchus (190-120 BC). More than 600 years after him, the mathematician Aryabatha (476-550 AD) had transferred this principle to right triangles, from which our modern trigonometry derives. For the history see TRI01 Introduction to Trigonometry. The trigonometry shown above in the coordinate system belongs to the "plane trigonometry". Trigonometry can also be used on curved planes in space (e.g. on a sphere), then one speaks of "spherical trigonometry".
Necessary knowledge to understand the topic:
Inscriptions on the triangle: opposite side, adjacent side, hypotenuseto start a programm
The word "trigonometry" is a compound word. It can be translated individually as: tri - three, gono - corner, metrie - measure. Trine means "triangle" in Greek.
Sine, cosine, and tangent values are ratio values
Regardless of how a right-angled triangle is scaled (i.e. enlarged or reduced), the ratio values of the sides to one another always remain the same. Trigonometry is based on this fact. The videos in Lesson TRI04: Sine and Cosine (explained simply) shed light on this.
Degrees or radians
Angles can be specified in degrees (e.g. 180 °) or radians (π rad). There are other units of measure for angles, but degrees and radians are the most commonly used.
- Which is better a MacBook or HP
- Why is misleading packaging not illegal?
- How does someone create a medical device
- How do I describe my IP address
- How do I rate enterprise content management
- Category Theory What is a modular functor
- Rajasthan is a state
- You can get dementia from head injuries
- Which counties officially include Long Island
- Indianapolis is safe
- Is the 419 Nigerian email a scam
- What's your favorite retro Bollywood song
- Why is signal conditioning necessary
- Why do mermaids come from the west
- How do I download algorithms in code blocks
- Is React Native Backend
- Condensation occurs when the air cools
- How do Aspergers adapt with age
- Are all power cords the same
- What is it like to study in the ministry?
- What exactly is the taste of cheese
- What's the strangest emotional support animal
- How do people create text art
- When was the PlayStation 4 created
- Why is deflation increasing debt
- How does neuromarketing help in advertising
- Why does the Pakistani government support terrorists
- Which is better JECRC or PES University
- Will Trump be the next JFK
- What is shady about your job?
- Can hydrogen ever power an engine?
- How do I cook Russian food
- What is the largest unicellular organism
- Why did Trump file for bankruptcy