How can I get my heart dead
Sudden cardiac death
If you suspect sudden cardiac death in another person, you must act immediately! Call the emergency doctor (or someone bypassed) immediately and start resuscitation measures immediately. Otherwise the person concerned has little chance of survival.
Here's what you do when a person has suddenly passed out and sudden cardiac death is suspected:
- Talk to the person - does he react?
- Shake the person affected by the shoulder - does he show a reaction?
- Can a pulse be felt?
- Is he still breathing? This can be determined by lifting your chin, placing your ear to your mouth and nose, and observing your chest.
If all questions can be answered with "no", emergency measures must be initiated immediately! Choose first the emergency call at112 and inform the rescue service!
Sudden cardiac death: chest compressions and rescue breathing
Then start immediately with the Cardiopulmonary resuscitation:
- The unconscious person should lie flat on their back.
- Kneel next to him at chest level.
- Place the ball of one hand on the center of your chest. Place the ball of the ball of the other hand on the back of the hand of the lower hand. The arms are stretched.
- Bend over the unconscious.
- Press firmly on the chest 30 times so that it is depressed five to six centimeters deep. When in doubt, press harder than you normally would. Even if it cracks and breaks a rib, it doesn't matter. Healing bones, but a standing heart means the death of the person.
- The rhythm of impressions and relief should always be the same. Doctors recommend the beat of the Bee Gees hit "Stayin‘ alive "for orientation. Almost everyone knows this song.
After 30 impressions, a two respiratory donations take place (30: 2):
- Tilt the person's head back and lift their chin at the same time to clear their airways.
- Close the nostril with your thumb and forefinger and open your mouth with your chin raised.
- Breathe in normally, put your lips tightly around the unconscious person's mouth and blow the air evenly into the person's mouth for one second - the chest should rise visibly.
- Then turn your head to the side again, breathe in again and ventilate the person affected a second time.
If breathing starts again, place him on his side in a stable position. If he is not breathing, start again with cardiac massage (30 times), followed by two breaths. Continue these emergency measures until the emergency services arrive.
The chest compressions create a minimal circulation in the body of the unconscious. This is usually enough to supply the brain with blood and oxygen until the emergency doctor can carry out more extensive resuscitation measures.
Some shy away from ventilating another person. Chest compressions alone can also be helpful. The most important thing is that you help - you can't go wrong unless you do nothing.
Sudden cardiac death: use defibrillator
Put one - if you have one nearby - as soon as possible Defibrillator a. They are now clearly visible in many public places such as train stations, shopping centers or football stadiums. Automated external defibrillators (AED) are easy to use for laypeople.
A speech module is integrated that guides you safely through the application. The devices are therefore also called "layman defis". Defibrillators are equipped with electrodes that you use to shock the heart. Here's how you can make it bang again. A quick use of the defibrillator increases the chances of survival in sudden cardiac death to twenty percent.
- What is the importance of DNA sequencing
- How Postmates Payments for Couriers Work
- How old is the entry into the SAG
- What is a mortar and its thickness
- Can the Borg defeat the Dominion?
- Is PGDM a good course
- What makes a Jellicle cat
- Why is Mercury a planet
- How long do bobcats live
- What are the rules of Dubai
- Animals can see demons
- What does colonization mean
- What are the main floors in India
- Did you find your river
- What do you mean by due diligence
- Why is a teacher so important
- Republicans really don't like election security
- Which country was first in space
- When did blogs lose their popularity?
- What is seen as a trusting relationship
- Can someone write with 2 hands at the same time
- How does a child know their name?
- What are the functions of chloroplast DNA
- How did Bitcoin become an actual currency?