SPOILER Who exactly poisoned Joffrey and why
Game of Thrones Season 4: Who Murdered (SPOILER)?
Dramatic deaths are not uncommon in the fantasy series "Game of Thrones". But the latest murder in the fourth season provides plenty of talking point among the series fans. One of the main characters was poisoned ice cold. Now many are wondering: who actually murdered him? Many characters have a motif. Caution: spoilers!It is reminiscent of one of the old board games in which the players have to answer the exciting question of who murdered this and that figure. A guessing game that will now also occupy the viewers and fans of "Game of Thrones". In the second episode of the recently launched fourth season, the unscrupulous King Joffrey (Jack Gleeson) is poisoned during his wedding. His death is certainly convenient for many viewers - hardly any other character consistently collected as many negative points on the sympathy scale as this one - but his death still leaves numerous questions. Through his sadistic and selfish nature, Joffrey made many enemies during his lifetime. But who has the best motive for banishing the young king to the afterlife?
Who has the best motive for the murder?Those who know the book have long known an answer, but series fans continue to speculate. Joffrey's uncle Tyrion Lannister (Peter Dinklage) is at the top of the list of possible perpetrators - at least if his sister Cersei (Lena Headey) has his way. She sees an ice-cold killer in her younger brother. Fatal: It was actually Tyrion who handed Joffrey the poisoned wine. But this answer might be far too easy for the entangled world of "Game of Thrones". The second option: Sansa Stark (Sophie Turner), since poison is considered a woman's weapon. In any case, she would have reason for a gruesome murder. To list here all the atrocities that were done to her in three seasons would take too long. Or was it the Tyrells? Margaery Tyrell (Natalie Dormer), widowed for the second time with Joff's death, is anything but innocent. And Joffrey's death has now made her sole queen. Not to be forgotten: Prince Oberyn (Pedro Pascal) made it clear in the premiere of the 4th season that he would like to take revenge on the Lannisters. Was that the first act of his cruel plan? The resolution will probably only be available in the next few episodes.
Here is the summary of the last episode:
"Game of Thrones" Season 4 Episode 2: (SPOILER) is dead!
- Why do people keep hurting me
- How can you scale n gram models
- Who is Catherine Deneuve
- What are computer users
- Do doctors need liability insurance
- Which is larger than one mm or one inch
- Can Online Businesses Succeed Without Facebook
- Who designed the DigitalOcean website
- What is a WPA network
- Why did Linux Mobile fail
- Liquid carbon can kill you
- How do companies deal with the competition
- Why is Lebanon anti-Syrian refugees
- How do I write this C program
- You can refinish furniture
- Is PM modes present in Quora
- Logical thinking is helpful in today's lifestyle
- What makes edible glitter edible
- Which essential oils are good for tension
- What is a BTS fan service
- How do I start Monero XMR mining
- How is climate change affecting Cambodia?
- What is an own goal in football
- Is Lincoln Tech Accredited