What is Big Area Additive Manufacturing BAAM
BAAMCI - Big Area Additive Manufacturing
American machine builder Cincinnati is working with Oak Ridge National Laboratory on their latest project, a giant FFF3D printer.
The BAAM, Big Area Additive Manufacturing, is a 3D printer with an installation space of 2.5 * 6m. This enables huge plastic parts to be manufactured additively. BAAM is incredibly fast in this. The extruder achieves G-forces of over 2G when accelerating. The positioning speed reaches peaks of over 250m / min.
Andrew Jamison, CEO of Cincinnati Incorporated:
As one of the oldest U.S. machine tool makers, with continuous operation since 1898, we view this as an opportunity to start a new chapter in our history. Over the years, we've supplied more than 40 metal working machine tools to Oak Ridge and its subcontractors. Now, working together, we intend to lead the world in big-area additive manufacturing for prototyping and production.
- What is social media branding
- What Causes Locked in Syndrome LIS
- What is optimistic locking versus pessimistic locking
- When did Karuna leave Prabhakaran
- Which devices convert optical to electrical
- What are the functions of OpenCV video library
- What is tartar?
- What causes limb deformity in babies
- How can I make money by chatting
- Make penguins like humans
- What is a Rauter
- How is climate change affecting Cambodia?
- What makes insurance companies economically viable
- What is Sony Brand Positioning
- Celebrities are bored
- Are the drugs bad mentality good
- Resting heart rate is normal
- Why do stray cats approach humans
- Mobile trading betting is haram for Muslims only
- Is this sentence acceptable at all?
- Still used today in Latin
- Can a sociopathic woman change her behavior?
- Could a creature live in space
- Why do beta blockers increase insulin resistance?
- Bruce Wayne is an introvert
- Morgellons disease is caused by chemtrails
- Can you share oatmeal cake recipes
- What does isinstance mean in Python
- Why was Nikita Khrushchev ousted
- How competitive are applications for graduate schools?
- How should I download VoluumTrk videos
- Is that a bug in my system?
- How would you describe the Paris culture
- What is the green color of copper