What promotes better blood circulation
Promote blood circulation: These home remedies will help
You can stimulate your blood circulation with home remedies. In addition to simple measures, certain foods also improve blood flow in the body.
Promote blood circulation with home remedies - it's that easy
Boost your blood circulation, and not only your muscles are happy about it. All organs, especially the heart and brain, are grateful for a good supply of oxygen.
- Exercise: One of the most natural means of promoting blood circulation is exercise. Muscles and circulation are stressed, and blood flow is promoted throughout the body. You don't have to become a top athlete, it's more a matter of regularity than intensity. Walks, swimming, cycling or hiking strengthen the blood vessels and improve blood circulation.
- Massages: You can even perform a blood circulation-enhancing massage on certain parts of the body, such as the calf or thigh. It is important that you massage towards the trunk of your body, i.e. towards your heart. Massage oil - which you can make yourself using our tips - supports the circulation-promoting effect, as does rubbing alcohol.
- Foot and hand bath: A warm foot or hand bath not only promotes blood circulation in the foot or hand. The warmth widens the blood vessels, even further up in the extremities. Additives such as rosemary also increase the effect. In addition, such a bath helps with a nail bed inflammation.
- Alternating showers: In alternating showers, the vessels are alternately widened and narrowed. In this way, you effectively train your vascular system and keep the veins supple - and healthy, elastic vessels are the prerequisite for good blood circulation.
Food for better health and better blood flow
With your diet, you also influence the blood flow to the skin, muscles and organs.
- Ginger: The healthy tuber is an all-rounder, also when it comes to promoting blood circulation. On the one hand, the hot substances in the tuber, which address the heat receptors, are responsible for this: they get warm. This of course promotes blood circulation. You can incorporate ginger into your cooking recipes or take it as a ginger tea.
- Garlic: Garlic is also considered a miracle bulb because of its healthy effect - especially on the cardiovascular system. Garlic lowers blood pressure, prevents deposits on the vessel walls and also reduces platelet aggregation, i.e. the sticking together of the blood platelets as part of blood clotting.
- Turmeric: The plant is related to the aforementioned ginger and has a similar health-promoting effect. The active ingredient curcumin in turmeric ensures better blood circulation. This active ingredient also prevents unwanted clumping of blood platelets and thus prevents the formation of thrombi. Curcumin also reduces the build-up of vascular deposits so that the blood can flow better.
There are also effective home remedies for itching in the nose. We'll reveal what these are in our next article.
- Who developed Phonegap
- Have you ever been impressed to meet someone?
- Is religion meant for criticism
- How do you think about handwriting
- How do I disconnect an inverter
- What is 2 3 4 12
- What is my favorite book
- What promotes better blood circulation
- How do I insert hyperlinks in Excel
- Why do certain software programs not work on Linux
- What's the happiest rap song
- Are psychopaths personally attractive
- Are mountain bikes good for city riding?
- Are self-signed SSL certificates acceptable?
- What is the purpose of the dramatic irony
- Where can I see my TV commercials
- How does tretinoin work
- How do I implement named entity detection
- How good is warm greek yogurt
- Can you live happily without music
- Why did Trump file for bankruptcy
- Is it okay to have conflicting thoughts?
- Why do you wish you were gay?
- How do I add money to Payoneer
- How much money did King Solomon have
- Compulsive personality traits can be changed
- Why does sweet tea give me gas?
- Why is espresso bad for you
- Can hear insects such as butterflies and dragonflies
- How reverse repo rate is auctioned by RBI
- Has anyone run into Hoeschen in public
- You should wear shoes around the house
- Is it possible to practice at Oracle
- Viking is a profession