What's one of your best purchases
The best strategies for finding suppliers
Search for suppliers via matrix
Purchasing manager Jochen Kuhnert has developed a supplier evaluation system to evaluate suppliers. Quality features and the competencies and country of origin of the supplier are included in this matrix. The individual criteria are weighted depending on the requirements profile of the customer. “We make this ranking available to our project teams,” explains Kuhnert. The individual customer requirements are thus included in the search for a supplier.
Such a system can also be expanded with a product cost analysis. If the buyer requests the individual cost components for his product in the course of the inquiry to a supplier, this overview enables a detailed evaluation of the supplier. A misjudgment of the product costs is relatively easy to recognize in purchasing. For example, some suppliers offer too cheap because they misjudge the product costs. Problems can arise from this later. In particular, the volatility on the raw material markets should be reflected in the supplier's product costs.
The supply chain is also a source of information on evaluating potential suppliers. The purchasing department of Ganter Interior often visits the trade fairs of the suppliers and machine manufacturers, i.e. those at which the suppliers are looking for new products and processes. The contact with the machine manufacturers allows the department to draw some conclusions about the way their suppliers work. For example, you can deduce how cleanly the edges will be in the showrooms if you know which veneer presses your suppliers are working with. In particular, foreign suppliers, who are rather unknown in this country, can be rated well using machine tracking, says Kuhnert.
- Difference between orbit and orbitals 1
- How many species will still be extinct?
- How do I teach on Skype
- What's the happiest rap song
- Wikipedia Is it illegal to plagiarize Wikipedia
- What is the largest woodwind instrument
- Holes can be good pets
- What makes a movie bad
- What makes a public speech great
- How do you find clairvoyance
- Where's Manjummelin Kerala
- What makes a Nascar engine so powerful
- Know how to optimize your B2B ads
- Annamalai University is a UGC recognized university
- How common is misogyny in India
- How can I install FIFA on a Mac
- Why does grass grow back?
- How much should kitties cost
- Which sector is advertising
- Where does Bitcoin get its profit from
- What does gaoxing mean in English
- Why do Americans fear refugees?
- Why is the Austrian economy the best system
- Is it okay to eat insects