How secure is Corpus Christi TX
Superintendent - Service / Repair
We are still hiring in times of COVID-19.
We stand for security. The health of our employees and customers comes first, this also applies to our candidates. To ensure a secure process, we have adapted our application process accordingly (mainly online).
Stay safe - stay healthy.
Corpus Christi, Texas, United States - TK Elevator Corporation
The first 3 letters in workplace safety are Y-O-U!
TK Elevator is currently seeking an experienced Superintendent service inCorpus Christi, TX.
Responsible for assisting with service operations so that the service department functions in an efficient and cost effective manner.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Visits job sites and performs quality audits to insure that route work is being completed efficiently and in a cost effective manner
- Performs NIM job audit within 15 days of construction and modernization turnovers. Includes identifying issues that could potentially affect the overall reliability of the equipment and providing feedback and recommendations for the improvement of future installations
- Assists mechanics with jobs. Includes trouble shooting and providing on-the-job training
- Uses accounting reports to review route profitability and call backs. Includes providing feedback, data and reports to management
- Takes part and assists with safety training
- Provides technical input to sales staff on the scope of work and materials needed to bid repair work. Includes calculating labor and material costs
- Provides feedback to service managers prior to field evaluations and performance ratings
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of all federal, state and local elevator industry code requirements
- Maintains strong familiarity of company products by attending company training classes, and reviewing factory equipment updates and supplier goods. Includes working with regional field trainers
- Determines what materials need to be ordered for repairs and order parts
- Performs other duties as may be assigned
Who we are looking for
- Thorough knowledge of the construction industry and general management skills; or general business knowledge normally acquired though a Bachelor’s degree; or two years of experience managing on a branch departmental level; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to write reports, contract proposals and business correspondence
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management and customers
- Ability to define problems collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form, and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
thyssenkrupp Elevator Americas is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age and veteran status or any other protected status required by applicable law.
Applicants with disabilities who require reasonable accommodation in connection with the application process are encouraged to contact us directly at 1-844-427-5461.
Your benefits in this job
Your new employer
With customers in over 100 countries served by more than 50,000 employees, TK Elevator achieved sales of around € 8.0 billion in the 2019/2020 financial year. More than 1,000 locations around the globe form a dense sales and service network and thus guarantee optimal proximity to the customer. TK Elevator has established itself as one of the leading elevator companies in the world over the past few decades and has been independent since it was sold by thyssenkrupp AG in August 2020. The service business, represented by more than 24,000 technicians, is the company's most important business area. The product portfolio includes passenger and freight elevators through to individually adapted solutions for modern high-rise buildings. Escalators, moving walks, passenger boarding bridges as well as stair and platform lifts are also offered. Integrated cloud-based service solutions, such as the MAX platform, are becoming increasingly important. With these digital offers, there are no longer any limits to urban mobility. TKE - move beyond.
We value diversity
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion / worldview, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity.
- Does Amazon Fire Stick work in Sweden
- Do dreams influence our reality
- What is the Russian word for bank?
- When will cash go away?
- What is the hierarchy of Intel processors
- Is HNLU good
- How do I calm down and concentrate
- Why is my septic tank overflowing?
- How relevant is Spinoza for systems theory
- Where does the power come from
- How do I learn integration easily
- Which country does the Emmental cheese come from?
- What are the functions of somatic receptors
- Is Tallinn a safe city for tourists
- Where do I use Turkish towels
- What is GayCoin
- How will death affect your spiritual journey
- What is a microsite
- How can I cut my parrot nails
- Fish weak
- How can I download Plays TV videos
- What is your motivation for asking questions
- Which AX body spray is your favorite
- What is shear stress in a beam