What were you addicted to?
II. What can one be addicted to?
You can become addicted not only to substances such as alcohol, nicotine and illegal drugs, but also to certain substancesBehaviors.
In principle, there can be an addiction to any human behavior.
Addictions can be divided into:
1. Substance addictions
Cocaine and crack
Medicines not prescribed
2. Non-substance addictions
- Computer addiction / internet addiction
Behaviors with an addictive character can also be the starting point for substance-related addiction; For example, work addiction can go hand in hand with nicotine and caffeine addiction and dependence on stimulants. Non-substance related addictions are socially recognized, it is rather easy for those affected to keep the addictive character secret for a long time. Polytoxicomania (= multiple addiction): Many addicts are not only dependent on one substance, there is often multiple and mixed dependency, e.g. on alcohol and tablets.
Continue to How does addiction arise?
- How much value are sitewide links
- Is it necessary to peel a guava?
- What are the most inspiring Olympic moments
- Where can mercury be found
- Remastered albums are better than the originals
- Are polyester sweatshirts a good winter wear
- Is the multiverse countable
- What is cerumen the medical term for?
- What are some jobs for Portuguese speakers
- What kind of worms is that
- Why should i ignore you
- How is 1 + 2 4
- When do insurance companies lose money
- Why do people wear camouflage colors
- What's a Marines salary
- Why is Pulp Fiction called Pulp Fiction
- Why is futsal indoor football not more popular?
- What can I do in Codeigniter
- What is conditional logistic regression
- Carbohydrates are broken down into alcohol
- In which direction do our galaxies rotate?
- How are solid perfumes made
- What does clean house mean
- Is it inevitable that Google will buy Twitter
- Difference between orbit and orbitals 1
- 5 3 ounces equals how many cups
- Is there artificial super intelligence from ASI
- The term founder should be capitalized
- What is your rating of Dhaka Bangladesh
- What is a mechanism for cancer cells to divide
- How to create language marks in HTML
- Why was Nirbhaya's documentary called Indias Daughter
- When should you leave college?