What is the formula of potassium iodine
|GHS classification criteria||Specific Target Organ Toxicity (repeated exposure), Oral Category 1|
|Written H-P phrases||Hazard designation (s) H372 Causes damage to organs (thyroid) through prolonged or repeated exposure if swallowed. Precautions P260 Do not breathe dust / smoke / gas / mist / vapor / aerosol. P280 Wear protective gloves / eye protection / face protection. P308 + P313 IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice / attention.|
|Storage condition||Store in a cool, well-ventilated and dry place. Sensitive to air. Sensitive to light. Hygroscopic.|
|Hazardous substance symbol (historical)|
|UN number||not applicable|
|Hazardous goods classification (ADR)||No dangerous goods|
|Solubility in H20 [g / l]|
- What year did you come to KGEC?
- What is your favorite desk setup for programming
- What acid is used in food preservation
- How can I keep my health
- How much does a Stetson cowboy hat cost
- Tesla has good customer service
- How do I advertise my garage business
- What happens when PCl5 is hydrolyzed
- Will AI take the place of translators
- Why can't girls express their feelings in advance?
- Is the trance music scene dead
- Do pilots receive the same salary
- Which MBA should I get?
- Who has experience in futures spread trading
- How can you improve yourself at snooker?
- AIIMS offers free WiFi in hostels
- What are computer drivers
- Why did Crete and mainland Greece unite?
- Is anal prolapse good
- How did you become a chef
- What is your preferred alternative healing method
- What are the uses of viruses
- What are other services like PostRank
- Is Dream11 real