How can yoga balance hormones
This yoga gets your hormonal world going
Hormone yoga can have a positive effect on your energy levels and your hormone production. Read here how you can endure menopause without medication and achieve greater wellbeing in the process.
Fluctuating hormone levels are a common cause of physical discomfort or infertility. Stress, living conditions, the environment or menopause favor the imbalance of your hormonal world. Symptoms of a drop in hormones are hot flashes, hair loss, insomnia, headaches, agitation or even depression. To counteract these phenomena, doctors often prescribe hormones to restore physical balance. The intake of hormones is not entirely without it and is often accompanied by strong and unpleasant side effects. Bringing the hormonal balance into balance with meditation? Sounds very promising.
Healing with hormone yoga
Hormonal yoga is widespread
"What is special is the union of body, breathing and mind through the interplay of physical exercises, breathing technique and visualization", explains alternative practitioner Sigrid Molineus from Hamburg. The expert with her own practice in the Hanseatic city has already been able to help many women with hormone yoga. “Participants call me again and again shortly after the first lesson and have their period again. With others, the previously unfulfilled wish to have children comes true. ”However, this does not always happen so quickly: In order to achieve success with long-term problems, for example with the thyroid gland or hot flashes, the exercises should begin at least every other day, later two or three times during the Week and to be practiced regularly. "External influences and stress can always hinder progress," says the naturopath.
Who is hormone yoga suitable for?
Anyone can do hormonal yoga and get hormonal complaints under control. The exercises in the Hamburg practice are individually adapted to the participants in the yoga courses. Sigrid Molineus knows from experience: “I always recommend attending a course at least once. Then you can do the exercises at home according to the instructions. But many also come to my practice a second time. ”Hormone yoga combines body exercises, breathing and relaxation techniques as well as meditation exercises.
Yoga of this kind should not be practiced during pregnancy, after surgery, with heart problems, with osteoporosis, after a herniated disc, with an overactive thyroid, cancer or asthma. Be sure to ask alternative practitioners or yoga teachers for advice before training.
Exercise for hormonal balance
You can prepare for hormonal yoga with this simple breathing exercise to balance stress: alternating breathing. Take a comfortable sitting posture. Close your right nostril with your right thumb and calmly breathe in through the left. Then, with your ring finger, close your left nostril and exhale through your right. Inhale through the right nostril, then close it and exhale through the left. After a few repetitions, the exercise can be continued mentally without the help of the hand. Exit with the left. Deep breaths are important here.
- Anyone who has discovered the universe is expanding
- How old is Amy Schumer
- Are gaming laptops good for everyday use?
- What is a templateUrl in AngularJS
- How effective is hair transplant
- What does the greatest democracy mean
- Is acetic anhydride soluble in water
- What is the worth of sin 390
- Meditation is the death of the mind
- Are crypto currency markets immune to hacks
- Which can cause twitching in your forehead
- How do I get more positive online
- What is the best robotic process software
- What if Finland won World War II?
- Which bird ends with the letters EON
- Are people naturally inclined to write poetry
- How do I plan a solo trip
- Anyone hear a neutral milk hotel
- Strahan and Sara were canceled
- Can you try another fight?
- Is it inevitable that Google will buy Twitter
- Why does the insurance not cover IVF
- What does it mean to have a right mindset
- How rare are 6-digit jobs