How many sons does Raja Shantanu have
30 years of Maharishi Ayurveda®-Quality
Maharishi Ayurveda - The pearl of Ayurveda
Maharishi Ayurveda is the original and most comprehensive form of Ayurveda. Thousands of years old knowledge of the Ayurvedic health tradition lives on in it.
Ayurveda pioneers in Europe
When we started selling Ayurvedic products in 1987, we were Ayurveda pioneers in Europe. With our decades of development work, we have been able to make a significant contribution to the spread of Ayurveda.
For us, the focus has always been on the quality of our products. The standard for this was set by the Vedic scholar Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, who made a significant contribution to the revival of Maharishi Ayurveda at the end of the 1970s. He demanded authenticity, purity, quality, reliability and effectiveness for Maharishi Ayurveda products. - A high standard that we set ourselves day in and day out.
All of our products imported from India are from Maharishi Ayurveda Products India (MAP India). The world's leading manufacturer and supplier of high-quality Ayurvedic products now supplies to over 50 countries.
An important success factor of the company is its product quality. Maharishi Ayurveda® has an enormous wealth of knowledge in the entire field of Ayurveda and works closely with a council of internationally recognized Vaidyas (Ayurvedic scholars).
In production, tradition meets modernity: On the one hand, the particularly original and authentic recipes of Maharishi Ayurveda form the basis of Maharishi Ayurveda products®. On the other hand, state-of-the-art production facilities as well as standardized and certified manufacturing processes ensure consistently high quality.
This care has already been recognized by the highest authorities. The food supplements from MAP India received the AYUSH Premium Mark Award, a seal of quality according to WHO standards. In addition, MAP India was the only Indian manufacturer to be approved by the Indian Ministry of Health and an expert committee for a project for the organized dissemination and recognition of Ayurveda (Golden Triangle Partnership GTP).
That's something you can rely on
- Traditional production: Our products are manufactured on the basis of recipes that are thousands of years old in accordance with the classic rules and are sometimes very complex. This is how you develop the full potential of Ayurvedic knowledge.
- Best raw materials: Specially trained pickers harvest our plants at the ideal time. Only raw materials that meet our high quality standards in terms of purity, maturity or potency are used in production.
- No lazy compromises: If important raw materials are not available or are only available in second-class quality, we prefer not to manufacture them before accepting poorer quality.
- environmental Protection: Ayurveda, the science of long life, naturally also means for us that we protect nature, the health of our employees and our customers. Wherever possible, we grow our plants organically on our own land. Rare plants are specifically cultivated to protect biodiversity. Packaging material made from waste paper and starch and the avoidance of unnecessary transport routes through on-site processing also protect the environment.
- Organic products: We also carry a large part of our products in certified organic quality.
- Natural cosmetics: In our cosmetics, too, we combine traditional Ayurvedic knowledge with modern standards. Our natural cosmetics contain only high-quality, natural oils without synthetic colors and fragrances. You can recognize this by the “controlled natural cosmetics” seal of approval.
- service: Every company is only as good as its service. We are happy to respond to your wishes. If you cannot reach us, you can use our callback service.
- Safe products thanks to double controls: Own production facilities in India and double quality controls ensure clean products. Every product batch in Europe is also checked for residues of pesticides, microbes (molds, bacteria) and heavy metals by independent laboratories according to the most modern standards that apply here. Your security is worth it to us!
You can rely on it: We will continue to offer you only the very best, pure, tested and certified quality in the future!
We live Ayurveda!
We that are Gudrun Buchzik as deputy managing director, Shantanu Banerji as managing director and our dedicated team.
Ayurveda is an important principle of life for us. This also applies to our work. The daily use of Ayurveda would not be consistent for us if our actions and our products were not entirely geared towards the well-being and health of those who trust us.
"To live Maharishi Ayurveda authentically, to present it to the general public and to be able to support our customers with top products, information and tips, has made me happy every day for 19 years."
Gudrun Buchzik, Deputy Managing Director
"Balance. That is the key word in Maharishi Ayurveda. Living balance in everyday life, both professionally and within the family - that is what I have decided to do. Paying attention to the messages of the body, adapting the routine and diet to my Dosha type - Ayurveda is basically very simple. "
Shantanu Banerji, managing director
Would you like to find out more? Here you can find more information about our company history and our quality standards.
- What is a CBD Tincture
- Which African countries are developing space programs?
- How did TikTok succeed where Vine failed
- Is Lord Baelish alive
- What is a good e-bike motor kit
- Who controls the stock market
- How do I propose my friend
- What is the basis for inferential statistics
- What instruments are used in Soviet music
- India is afraid of Saudi Arabia
- What are sports injuries
- What was Intercoms MVP
- How do I turn a steel rod
- Physiotherapy helps with back pain
- What are the funding sources
- What do you know about the Inuit
- What is the worst injury you have suffered while surfing
- Married Rakhi Sawant
- Not eating dinner increases fat loss
- How do I start a boutique
- What IQ do you need for the GMAT
- How is the Jio reporting in Uttarakhand
- What is the 34 of 43
- How can I increase my cash flow