Does the president know anything about extraterrestrials
"Objects we don't know what they are" : Ex-President Obama suspects UFO sightings in the USA
On the American "Late Late Show" by talk show host James Corden on CBS, the former US President Barack Obama spoke about a topic that many probably did not see coming: UFOs, unidentified or unknown objects in flight. The question of whether humans are really alone in the universe thus received new fodder.
[If you want the latest news from Berlin, Germany and the world live on your mobile phone, we recommend our app, which you can download here for Apple and Android devices.]
At the beginning of the show, it was largely a joke, but the ex-president soon became more serious. The trigger for the conversation with talk show host Corden about aliens and UFOs were the recordings published last week, which are supposed to show a UFO circling around a stealth ship in San Diego in July 2019.
Obama also watched these recordings, he said on the program. "The truth is - and I'm serious - that there are recordings of objects in the sky that we cannot tell what exactly they are," continued Obama.
One cannot explain how they move and what kind of trajectory they have, he added. The objects are more maneuverable and faster than anything the US military has at their disposal. The sightings would, however, be carefully examined.
Obama asked for classified information after the inauguration
"When it comes to aliens, there are some things I can't say on TV," he said, grinning and jokingly. "It could be that they found us before we could find them."
In the further course of the evening broadcast, Obama said that when he came into office in 2008, he asked early for secret information on the subject. He wanted to know: “Is there a laboratory somewhere in which we keep aliens and spaceships?” After a certain amount of research, his request was denied. Audience and moderator Corden laughed out loud.
The video, which is now causing a stir, shows a UFO speeding towards a US ship. A little later it disappears again in the water. Military personnel comment on the video: "It splashed."
The video was captured by Navy aircraft and shows a spherical object not flying far above the ocean before diving into the water. This is how the American news channel "NBC News" describes it. According to the broadcaster, the U.S. Navy has for years validated the legitimacy of videos of jet fighters chasing unidentified objects, some of which moved in ways that aviation professionals could hardly explain.
- Serial killers are badly born
- Is Sarah J Maas a problematic writer
- Can leave Mexico Concacaf
- What is the next revolution for online marketplaces
- Why do ideal solutions not form azeotropic mixtures
- How did the sentence come about again?
- Can she be true to me
- Email is on the way out
- What is the rarest resource on earth
- How expensive are Ivy League graduate schools
- What distinguishes winners from losers
- Snapchat Product How old is Bobby Murphy
- Is driving drunk driving buzzing
- How do you write your address
- Where is Cleopatra buried
- Where can I buy HCG
- Is PSG College co ed
- What is tartar?
- How do histones condense DNA
- Are there hackers who only do good
- What is the best overnight acne cream
- What's the worst part about breakups
- How do I treat smelly kittens
- What are black spots on potatoes