How books change the way you think
Inspirational books that will change your life!
I resisted Marie Kondo's book “Magic Cleaning” for a long time. The hype about the small, always radiant Japanese woman was too big for me to not give her a place in my life. But then it slowly crept into my life. It started with the Netflix documentary where we could watch how she manages to bring order even into the greatest chaos. I found it exciting, but I still didn't think of buying this world bestseller, which one or the other of you will probably know.
Only when I got from the manufacturer AEG was invited to a workshop on the Kondo method and I folded clothes according to their art together with others, the thought process began. I started reading the book and couldn't stop. I find it really fascinating how Marie Kondo managed toto completely revolutionize something as mundane as tidying up.
First of all, we have to clean up properly. We pick up every single item and check whether we really still need it. Only then is it about the clearing. Key message: Any objecthas its own place - It doesn't matter whether it's clothes, dishes or your favorite vase. Try it out. You will see how liberating it can be to throw off old ballast and to create space for your own thoughts and creativity. But read the book first!
- Why don't public schools teach entrepreneurship?
- Who are the Most Subscribed Celebrities on YouTubes
- Is a libertarian ideal
- What makes Apple a different company
- Pay Uber for their promos
- What recipes involve the use of acorns
- Every European is steeped in art history
- What are the best online meditation courses
- What types of beetles eat wood
- What is the best ITSM tool for integration
- How fast is the boat laid out
- All good email marketing companies in Australia
- What is another word for marry?
- What is the worst form of tyranny
- Dreams reveal your true feelings
- Which film is more frightening than The Conjuring
- What's the best secret folder app
- Why don't people like the Federal Reserve?
- Why do mac and cheese curdle sometimes
- Mobile Advertising PlaceIQ data in Europe
- How can we make quark quickly
- Are breast implants reusable
- How bad is NYC's bug problem
- Why do some eggs have triple yolks