Why can't I orgasm 3
5 reasons you can't orgasm
Sometimes it just isn't enough for the climax despite all the effort and immense pleasure. Problems with blood circulation towards the clitoris can be one of many reasons women cannot orgasm. A gynecologist explains which causes can still be decisive and how you can reach your sexual climax again.
What you should know about female sex hormones
1. There is no clitoral stimulation
Round 70 percent of women achieve orgasm through clitoral stimulation and not through vaginal, like that Dr. Alyssa Dweck, gynecologist from New York. This means, on the one hand, that it is perfectly fine and normal not to have a vaginal orgasm and, on the other hand, that you are focus more on his clitoris should. Either you try it out yourself and notice which movements you find more stimulating, or you try it out with your partner various sex positions out. The important thing is: Don't put yourself under pressure and involve your partner.
2. The clitoral stimulation is too high
Surprise: Another reason for a lack of orgasm can be too much clitoral stimulation. The clitoris is with 8,000 nerve endings equipped, less is sometimes more! In this case, you should tell your partner to work with less pressure and force. That can help in most cases.
3. Anxiety or depression prevents orgasm
In no way do we want to assume that fears or psychological problems are wrong - However, it has both negative effects on sexual climax. Especially Medication can exert a great influence, neurotransmitters such as dopamine or serotonin can make an orgasm difficult. In this case you should consult a doctor.
4. Your hormones are out of whack
Take the Birth control pills? Then this may be a reason why her orgasm is decreasing. "The pill prevents ovulation by changing the levels of estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone," explains Dr. Dweck. These changes affect your libido, so you either don't want to have sex or you can't orgasm. That too Onset of menopause, For which the body prepares itself from the age of 30 to 40 and the subsequent onset of menopause from 45 years, causes fluctuations in the hormonal balance. Dr. In this case, too, Dweck advises to seek specific advice from a gynecologist.
The pill is really that harmful
5. Your thoughts are elsewhere
You probably know it yourself: the more you focus on certain things, the sooner or better you will succeed. It is no different with her orgasm. Thoughts like "What am I going to wear to work tomorrow?" Have no place in sex! Try to perceive every single touch of your partner exactly and enjoy it! Ultimately, a lot of things are purely a matter of the head, including the path to sexual climax.
- In what language is Gumroad written
- Is desire com legitimate
- What is your opinion on topless men
- Which wifi-enabled microcontroller should I use?
- What are the health benefits of sugar
- Is it all worth it
- Why do teachers try to act cool
- What's the name of Tipu Sultan
- How do I make a pottery stamp
- Is the moon young
- Are animals capable of self-observation
- Philosophy is the greatest human endeavor
- What is a quarter circle
- Can nihilism be positive and constructive
- Why am I getting popups so close
- Who built C 3PO
- Is GRB Books enough for NEET cracking
- How much honey can bees make
- Will Tron's crypto currency increase in 2019
- How do I add money to Payoneer
- What is a Bhuiyan in Chhattisgarh
- Is it beneficial to legalize marijuana?
- What is elementary quantum mechanics
- Do you want to marry a divorced woman