Daenerys Targaryen is gullible
"Game of Thrones": Season seven, episode four: There is a villain in every hero
"The Spoils of War" shows the characters from their tender and their brutal side. Especially the daughter of the "Mad King".
Spoiler warning: This episode blog reveals the plot of the "Game of Thrones" episode described in each case.
Season seven, episode four. What sets "Game of Thrones" apart from many other series are its characters. They have weaknesses and flaws, they are human. There is also a villain in every hero, often it's just a matter of perspective. This can be seen very well in “The Spoils of War”: At the beginning the actually “good guys”, Daenerys and Jon, visit a cave and look at paintings that are thousands of years old. That's really romantic. For the first time, the king of the north touches the dragon queen by gently leading her around the elbow. You look at the pictures that the Children of the Forest left here and that tell of the war against the White Walkers. It's very convenient for Jon that he found these drawings. You can't get rid of the suspicion that he helped a little ...
You can clearly see: the two are getting closer. She even takes advice from Jon - and seems to listen to him too. Although he may not have meant it exactly as she understood it. It becomes very clear in the conversation between Jon and Davos: You have a good heart, says Jon and Davos replies: “A good heart? I've noticed you staring at her 'good heart'. "Only Daenerys' constant" knee down "is annoying.
Like living torches
Yes, the daughter of the "Mad King" has a good heart - and she wages war to conquer the Iron Throne. Shortly after the cave excursion, Daenerys lets her dragons spew firebreaks into enemy Lannister forces. The soldiers run around like living torches trying to escape into a river. A horrible picture.
From the point of view of Bronn and Jaime, who leads the troops, Daenerys is clearly the enemy. You can't blame Jaime for trying to kill her. He's killed a king once before. After that, there was peace in Westeros for at least 15 years. The fact that he wants to sacrifice himself in the process raises questions, however. Is there nothing left for him to live for? Bronn saves his life, like his little brother Tyrion once did. He'll get paid for it. The Lannisters have the means, Cersei made sure of that. The gold from Highgarden has now arrived in King's Landing - and the Queen wants to use it to buy a Sölnder army, the best there is: the Golden Company. Doesn't she know that mercenary loyalty isn't too far off?
"Thank you" is a little bit little
In Winterfell, Bran sees "Littlefinger" manipulating. “Chaos is a ladder,” he quotes him. But that does not mean that he will intervene. He is no longer Bran, he tells Meera Reed, who dragged him through the ice landscape north of the wall. Whose brother died for him. And which Bran now fob off with a "thank you". Pretty numb.
Meanwhile, his little sister Arya, who has finally come back to Witnerfell, is just as cold. Her crazy laugh as she tells Sansa about her list of names to work off (read murder) not only makes her sister shudder. Nevertheless: the three siblings Sansa, Bran and Arya are reunited. OK then.
- Missandei is unfamiliar with the concept of "marriage". That seems a little naive for a woman who speaks 12 languages and has traveled halfway around the world.
Quotes of the week:
- Daenerys Targaryen: "I'm at war. I'm losing, What do you think I should do?"
- Jon Snow: "I never thought that dragons would exist again. No one did. The people who follow you know that you made something impossible happen. Maybe that helps them believe that you can make other impossible things happen. Build a world that's different from the shit one they've always known. But if you use them to melt castles and burn cities, you're not different. You're just more of the same. "
>> More at DiePresse.com/gameofthrones
- What's the best wireless security
- Where can you buy 120 Hz monitors
- Who is your favorite American poet?
- Why did GRRM kill Renly
- Can I break promises I made to myself
- Should I invite relatives to my wedding?
- You should exercise every day
- What made the University of Washington unique
- How are the internships going in VJTI 2017
- Will Britain ever reopen its coal mines?
- What is the Macoca Law
- How do you say officially in Spanish
- What is video making
- What happened on April 11, 1989
- What are some common traits of Mexicans
- How did your computer get a virus
- What are Keto Weight Loss Pills
- Is Moore's Law really a scientific law?
- When do you sleep in India
- Is 5W 30 synthetic oil
- What has been depressing you lately
- What is the national animal of Tibet
- What does Darth Maul look like
- How could I travel to another country
- Why doesn't the UN prohibit Quora
- Why is the number of entrepreneurs falling
- What is your most beautiful dream
- Why do some people hate Oracle
- Protestant fathers may marry
- Is Alexa safe and private
- What is the Complete Story of Chandigarh
- How much do savannah cats cost
- Which European countries have royal families?
- Medusa is a god