Why are ferrets illegal in NYC
What is the legal status of ferrets in the United States?
I heard that it is illegal to own ferrets in some parts of the United States. I currently live in New Jersey, but I plan to move in about a year and would like to know what my options are. Giving up my ferrets is not an option for me. Where is it illegal to own ferrets in the US?
According to Legal Weasels FAQ,
Ferrets are legal in 48 of the United States, but in 2000 California and Hawaii made ferrets illegal. Some cities like New York and Dallas have their own laws that restrict ferrets
Therefore, it is important to have a copy of the current animal control ordinance of the city you are planning to move into.
- How to Plant a Banana Tree
- Monsters Inc is owned by Disney
- What does that mean in c ++ 4
- A deductive argument can be wrong
- Make you happy when you win the lottery
- How to say lead in Chinese
- What causes gas pipes to explode
- What did slaves use their money for?
- Can farm animals be killed without pain?
- Physiology Affects the thyroid hormone heart rate
- What was the most successful song by The Bangles
- Which database system does Facebook use
- What are places to visit near Gokarna
- Food poisoning is contagious before symptoms show
- What is the VIX index
- What is 75 kW converted into PS
- How competitive is the aerospace industry
- Where can shungite be bought
- Which senses are strongest in dreams?
- Whose Adolf Hitler's favorite
- How can I overcome cancer
- Is copper chromate soluble
- How do I find the top voucher
- Why does my vehicle pull when braking?