Who Own Credit Unions
from Kassel Download company profile
The Evangelische Bank offers financial services for members from church and diakonia as well as their institutions.
The aim is the economic promotion of the members. These are domestic institutions or partnerships that work for the Evangelical Church or Diakonie. For example, parishes, regional churches, diaconal institutions, church or diaconal associations and foundations with legal capacity. However, non-members are also allowed to use the credit union.
The core competency areas of the advisory and service offer, which is aimed at institutional and private customers, include the fields of saving and investing, pensions, securities and stock exchanges, accounts and cards, building and living, financing, investments, company pension schemes and fundraising.
Two subsidiaries specialize in certain areas. The Church Financial Service takes care of financing models and leasing in the movables and real estate sectors. Mietgrund Immobilien is engaged in the acquisition and sale as well as the development and rental of land and houses.
Since the company is a registered cooperative and has a corresponding orientation, it is also a member of the cooperative financial network, which includes Bausparkasse Schwäbisch Hall, DZ Bank, R + V Versicherung and Union Investment.
The Protestant credit union has its administrative headquarters in Kassel. There are also further branches in Eisenach, Frankfurt, Hanover, Karlsruhe, Munich, Neuendettelsau, Nuremberg, Rummelsberg, Schwerin, Speyer and Stuttgart as well as a representative office in Vienna. Mostly church leaderships and important diaconal institutions are also located there.
In addition, maintaining two foundations has been an integral part of our work for years. One serves professional adult education, the other promotes church, non-profit and charitable projects of their institutional customers in Bavaria and Mecklenburg. (sc)
% MA_WESENTLICH% competitor from Evangelische Bank
from Kassel% MA_IST_SIND%. The% BRAND% from Evangelische Bank
from Kassel% MARKEN_IST_SIND%.
from Kassel is a company in the Volksbanken & Raiffeisenbanken branch. The company profile is in preparation.
- What do doctors think of bacteriobots
- How is TikTok a money machine
- Why do bad people disobey morality
- How does goodwill differ from other companies
- How many kHz can a person hear?
- Are Ayn Rand books considered hipster material
- What has philosophy ever done for humanity
- Can Russia give uranium to Iran
- Did Ragnar Lothbrok really exist
- Why do many vegans use their beliefs?
- Briefly lowers low blood pressure iq
- What bond is present in HCl
- What do Poles think of their media?
- Can I be both bisexual and cruel sex
- Can graduates take the SAT exam?
- Should presidents be charged
- What is the definition of living space
- How much does an emergency room cost without insurance
- Who was considered the first biologist
- Why are some UFOs called flying saucers
- Are you alone and happy about it
- How often do you watch horror films
- Avoiding carbohydrates is healthy overall
- Like many employees, Andrew Weill employs