Why use Safe Mode on an Android
Android Android: Safe Mode
Safe mode (also called safe mode on Samsung smartphones) allows you to repair faulty devices. If the smartphone is in safe mode, only system apps - i.e. the apps installed by default - are started during the startup process. All apps that you have additionally installed will be ignored when Android starts. For example, you can easily find and remove apps that are causing problems in the system.
Safe mode on Samsung and HTC
To start in safe mode on your Samsung or HTC smartphone, do the following:
- in case of an HTC device First, make sure that quick start is deactivated for your smartphone. You can find the corresponding setting under "Settings" > "Quick Start"or for some devices also under"Settings"> "power"
- Turn on your Smartphone off.
- Start Your device and as soon as the Samsung logo appears, hold the Volume down button pressed.
- Once the device is fully powered on so that you have to enter your PIN, you can use the Release the volume down button.
In the lower left corner of the screen you should now see a watermark with the text "Save mode". Your smartphone is now in safe mode.
Safe mode on Google, Huawei and Motorola
The manufacturers' Android smartphones Google, Huawei and Motorola can be brought into safe mode as follows:
- If not already done, start the device as usual.
- hold the On-off button pressed until the menu for switching the system on and off appears.
- Now hold the button "Turn off"pressed.
- After a short while, you will be asked if you want to boot into Safe Mode.
Android is in Safe Mode - What Now?
First of all, you should check whether the performance of your smartphone has noticeably improved. If this is the case, you can now go to troubleshooting for the annoying apps go. In Safe Mode, all downloaded apps can be removed without any problems. If you don't know how to uninstall an Android app, check out our guide. If this does not solve your problem, Safe Mode is not intended to assist you with the problem. However, you can also try to reset your phone to factory settings.
Exit Safe Mode
To exit Safe Mode again, all you have to do is do the Restart the device. When starting up, be careful not to press any key other than the power button, otherwise you could accidentally end up in Safe Mode again.
- How good are you at solving math
- Why do you reject socialism
- What are the Sopranos doing now
- Why use business intelligence
- What is the Albanian word for futuristic
- Insert Photoshop object into the picture
- Who was the first female rabbi
- An owl is smarter than a parrot
- Is there such a thing as Big Data Singularity
- Why did Churchill want war with Hitler?
- What's your favorite build in Skyrim
- How serious was the incident in 2000
- How long does meth hangover last
- How many people work at Google DeepMind
- How do I compete with eBay
- Which stomach virus cannot be treated
- Is YouTube for anyone on Chrome
- What's the best about Hawaii
- Why Brands Promote Their Snapchat Account
- Has Siberia ever been a penal colony
- More viscosity means more solubility
- Which is the best SEO software suite
- Prince Philip is a naturalized British citizen
- What is the cause of social pressure