This quickly led to error-prone, sloppy programming. And here it is simply helpful to learn the language without error-prone procedures and to switch on the stricter mode ("stict mode"), which quickly indicates errors and problems.
Activate "strict mode"
The quotation marks around ours are important for older browsers that are not yet familiar with this instruction. For these, the line is then just a string and is ignored. It does not matter whether single or double quotation marks are used.
"Strict mode" effects
From now on we are no longer allowed to simply use sloppy variables, but have to declare them (i.e. introduce them with or).
The error message can differ depending on the browser, so please do not be surprised if a different error message appears in the course (here Google Chrome is used) than with you when you use a different browser.
The following code would be correct:
There are other effects of the "strict mode" - these will be explained in the course of the course at the appropriate point. So please always use it in the following parts of the course.
- Can a landlord remove your property
- What is the origin of our questions
- Is IQ Option the best brokerage house
- Why do we fly kites in Uttarayan
- Is champagne just sparkling wine
- Do ducks have rabies
- Did someone die in your house?
- Can it be a career to be a violist?
- How do Native Americans see themselves
- Have you made food from fruits
- What are the functions of OpenCV video library
- How are Alprazolam and Valium different
- How many types of legislation are there
- What are the Reliance Jio GigaFiber broadband plans
- Who sings in the song Homicide
- What are some ecosystem benefits of daemons
- What is the reason you chew gum
- Can Verizon disable a lost phone
- How does a tree become female
- What is a meteorologist
- What is a 2L semi-blow molding machine
- How do you overcome a monster
- What do ecological aspects mean
- How important is intellectual diversity