How do you cure your anxiety problem
Generalized anxiety disorder
Generalized anxiety disorder can manifest itself both mentally and physically. Psychological complaints include persistent, unreal and exaggerated fears. The fears affect different areas of life. You are not a response to a threat, nor are you limited to any particular thing or situation. Because fear can relate to anything, experts speak of “generalized” fear.
For example, people with generalized anxiety disorder may feel anxious at one point that their partner might have an accident on the way to work. The next moment they fear that their child will be run over on the way to school; then that they might lose their key and finally that they will get one the next day. They worry about practically everything - big and small, and even completely irrelevant things. Many also fear fear itself or worry about worrying all the time. The constant fears significantly limit daily life or make it impossible.
In response to anxiety, the adrenal gland releases the hormone adrenaline. It accelerates many body functions - usually to increase alertness and willingness to react in the short term: the heart beats faster, the breaths become short and shallow. In people with generalized anxiety disorder, this physical alert condition can persist. Other possible symptoms include drowsiness, nervousness, dizziness, tremors, sweating, muscle tension, palpitations and stomach upsets. Constant anxiety is exhausting and can lead to difficulty concentrating and sleeping. Especially when someone is depressed at the same time, he or she can have thoughts of suicide.
If anxiety only occurs in certain situations, it is likely not a generalized anxiety disorder. Sudden anxiety or panic attacks are also not characteristics of generalized anxiety disorder, but they can sometimes be added.
- What percentage of venture capital funds fail
- Who would win Meliodas or Incursio Tatsumi?
- Have you ever had a vermicompost
- What happened to the saving of coal
- Are there supersonic private jets
- Is Tallinn a safe city for tourists
- How does ASEAN affect our lives
- How do I reset my NVR password?
- Why did Socrates oppose pure democracy?
- What purpose do emus serve
- Why should i ignore you
- How is the energy efficiency calculated in alternating current
- What's the best wireless security
- What were Nietzsche's last words?
- What is Boyle's gas law
- How endangered are jaguars
- Is the piano a better instrument?
- Which plants emit O2 at night
- Can Satan end someone's life
- Did Avicii really die?
- What does it mean to be sensible
- What are sorting and search algorithms
- Do you think Jesus is a Christian?
- How do I get to Gulmarg from Jammu