Is the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 upgradeable
How to update Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 to Android 8.1 Oreo via Omni ROM
It can sometimes take Xiaomi a while to update the Android version on many of its smartphones. The Redmi Note 4 recently received the MIUI 9 update based on Android 7.1 Nougat. There is no statement from the company regarding the Android 8.0 Oreo update for the Redmi Note 4, but based on trends, Xiaomi will not be releasing the Oreo update for the phone.
There is now a way to get the latest Android 8.1 Oreo update on your Redmi Note 4. You need to install the OmniROM on your smartphone which is based on Android 8.1 Oreo. This custom ROM gives you the standard Oreo interface for Android 8.1 which can be better than MIUI in some ways.
What will you get
If you've ever wanted the standard user interface as you saw it on the Pixel smartphone, OmniROM brings you the best standard Android user interface with all the features and a clean user interface.
Android 8.1 Oreo updates your Redmi Note 4 with the latest Android features like PIP mode, faster startup times, battery saving features, new emoji and much more. There are some options hidden or inaccessible in MIUI that you get in Android 8.1 Oreo.
What do you have to pay attention to?
- OmniROM is not an official update, so you may lose your smartphone's warranty after installing it.
- Make sure the device is rooted and the TWRP custom recovery is installed on your smartphone.
- Make sure to back up all of your data from the smartphone before starting the installation.
- Also, charge your smartphone to at least 80% before starting.
How to update Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 to Android 8.1 Oreo
- Download the OmniROM zip file from here.
- Move the zip file to your smartphone using a data cable.
- Turn off your smartphone and restart it in TWRP recovery mode.
- In recovery mode, tap Wipe and swipe to clear system memory.
- Now tap in the main menu To install and select the OmniROM zip file.
- After the installation, tap the Restart System button to restart the smartphone in operating system mode.
It will take some time for your phone to start up for the first time and reach the setup screen. After setting up your smartphone, you will receive the standard Android 8.1 Oreo on your Redmi Note 4.
- How do plants produce sugar
- What are some good font symbols
- How has the government helped Modi the middle class?
- Why is urine colored
- Why are Pakistani militants attacking India
- How to Learn PPC Online
- Are there sports with paper airplanes
- How big is a piano
- What qualities would an ESTJ woman have?
- Policemen can have mohawks
- What are the most terrifying noises
- What are occult and logical spiritual things
- How do I turn a steel rod
- What is mind control
- What is the outlook on the oil price
- The story of Cinderella is copyrighted
- What is a drop load
- What is CATIA's plastic domain
- Would you recommend visiting Montevido Uruguay
- Mobile Advertising Do you have CPI traffic
- What causes a pigsty on the face
- But I was a taekwondo expert
- Should I use washcloths or not
- Lying causes a headache