What is the best hotel in Marbella
Book hotels Marbella
The glamorous town of Marbella is located in Spain's Andalusia region, directly on the sun-drenched Costa del Sol. Marbella is a place for jet sets, VIPs & glamor, at the noble Puerto Banus you will find the most luxurious yachts, the finest 5 star hotels and the most exclusive designer shops. More modest, but no less worth seeing, is the old town of Marbella, which is peppered with exotic palm trees and green gardens. Cultural highlights from the Renaissance, Gothic or even from the Arab and Roman times can be found here. The hotels in Marbella are located directly on the infinitely long promenade. If you love luxury and want to experience long days on the beach in exclusive company, Marbella is the place for you.
Marbella © Puente Romano Marbella
Puerto Banus: jet set, luxury & glamor
Puerto Banus is the sophisticated and elegant part of Marbella. At the exclusive marina, the noble hotels line up next to luxury boats, designer shops, boutiques and top restaurants right on the water. Between jet set and glamor, one encounters an exclusive nightlife, while shopping is possible in the posh shopping centers of Corte Inglés or La Canada. Golf is popular with celebrities and high society, there are over 30 golf courses in Marbella and the region, including the Golf Valley near Puerto Banus with luxury hotels and world-class courses.
© The Urban Villa
Old town & center: cultural highlights & palm trees
The most beautiful square in the old town is the Orange Square - Plaza de los Naranjos - which is lined with citrus and palm trees. Numerous cafés, restaurants and boutique hotels can be found in the Mediterranean and almost village-like old town. Architectural buildings from the 16th century, the magnificent Renaissance fountain, archaeological collections and an old villa in Gothic style are just a few highlights of old Marbella. The famous Avenida del Mar is lined with sculptures by Salvador Dali, the many green parks or the Bonsai Museum have a relaxing effect. There are even Arab fortifications scattered around the city, and in San Pedro you will find Roman thermal baths, where classical concerts are regularly given.
The Playas: swimming, water sports & strolling
On the almost 30 beaches of Marbella, water sports are the ultimate must-do in summer, including jet skiing, surfing, sailing and of course swimming. The beaches are sandy to rocky, most of them are covered with dark sand. There are countless cafes, beach bars, cocktail lounges and hotels on the 4 or 5 star level along the promenades. Bounty Beach is young & hip, the liveliest is Playa de Alicate, Nikki Beach is all about parties, jet set & champagne.
Marbella - good to know
Getting there: Contrary to what one would expect for a fashionable vacation spot, Marbella does not have a train station. The nearest train station is in Fuengirola. The city can only be reached by bus or car.
- Why do solar companies fail in India
- What is the importance of studying IT
- What do you think of covfefe
- What is the purpose of MAX232
- Global markets will collapse in 2019
- What are the best Georgia rap songs
- Career opportunities in the design and marketing business
- Are B12 injections safe
- The FBI is spying on us
- How can I download Minecraft maps
- Why are Hillary supporters still so crazy
- How does light therapy help with psoriasis
- How do I advertise a clinical laboratory
- How do I attract twins
- Is Google Translation good for SEO
- What type of cancer cannot be treated
- What are the Growth Factors of the Probiotics Market
- How many people successfully detox from methadone
- What do you like to play the most?
- How is 3 14 calculated
- What's the best cheap Canadian whiskey
- Why does strep throat cause phlegm
- Why did T20 start cricket
- How do I prevent an emotional outburst
- When was the 2nd World War
- What is color quantization
- How effective is hair transplant
- What is green algae
- Why is money green
- What do Japanese smileys mean
- What does a doctor do face palm
- Has the swamp just swallowed Trump?
- How many types of motor windings