What is a lime orange
Take care of your skin gently but effectively with the aromatic balm lime and orange made from native organic oils!
Rely on the power of nature
Conventional cosmetics are often full of all kinds of artificial additives that you don't really know what exactly they contain - no wonder when such obscure products irritate sensitive skin. If your skin has high demands, then you have come to the right place with the aroma balm lime and orange!
Simplicity for maximum compatibility
The aroma balm lime and orange nourishes dry, irritated or sensitive skin gently but strongly! For a special compatibility, we have deliberately used a small number of ingredients for this balm, all of which are high quality and pure. Cold-pressed oils strengthen the skin's resistance and create a fine, smooth complexion. Essential citrus oils caress the nose and stimulate the mood. The aroma balm lime and orange puts you in a good mood and you look beautiful on the outside and inside!
All the facts about the aroma balm lime and orange
- Organic care balm in a violet glass jar
- with evening primrose oil, almond oil and jojoba oil
- 100% vegan, without synthetic fragrances
- Free from preservatives, emulsifiers and mineral oil-based raw materials
- cares for and strengthens dry and sensitive skin
- Suitable for daily use
- Contents: 100 ml
Product details for the aroma balm lime and orange
Application: Apply to damp skin several times a day if necessary. The balm can ideally combine on damp skin and form an emulsion that is quickly and completely absorbed by the skin. Do not use the balm immediately before sunbathing, as the citrus essential oils it contains can increase sensitivity to the sun.
Packaging and sustainability
The balm comes in a high-quality violet glass jar with a lid made of recyclable plastic. You can return glass jars bought from us: you will receive a voucher worth 5 euros per jar.
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil *, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil *, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil *, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil *, Citrus Sinensis, Citrus Aurantifolia, Tocopherol, Oleum Hippophae rhamnoides. Essential oils: Linalool, Limonene, Citral. *from controlled organic cultivation.
- How do I write a copy of the advertisement
- What makes a narcissist jealous of someone
- How many series does Teen Wolf have
- Can pigs eat watermelon
- What is the UGAT exam for?
- How did Amazon first advertise
- Are animals capable of self-observation
- What is a consolidated balance sheet
- Whoever sends the Bible prophecy flyer
- Why is it called Navratri
- Does Mederma work for acne scars
- Can we eat apples at night?
- What are your SEO optimization tips
- Is Surveymonkey Com Safe To Use
- How do I calculate the density level
- Is driving drunk driving buzzing
- How do I teach scriptures in
- Is Amazon's Alexa connected to the FBI
- What is colocation
- What was your golden year
- Are Vietnamese Americans happy in Vietnam?
- Why do some people hate Oracle
- Are Udemy-free courses worth taking
- How can you maintain your own garden