How does a nasal allergy affect sleep?
Abbey allergy protection
Nasal Gel Spray | 140 spraysTo press
For allergy protection in 3 minutes
- Innovative gel film as a barrier against allergens
- For hay fever, house dust mite & animal hair allergies
- Doesn't seem tiring
- Slows down the release of allergens from the pollen
- Makes it difficult for allergens to penetrate by forming a micro-gel barrier in just 3 minutes
- Promotes the flushing out of pollen through increased self-cleaning powers of the nasal mucous membrane
Bee pollen, grass pollen, house dust or animal hair can make everyday life more difficult if you have an allergy. For allergy sufferers, allergy nasal sprays z. B. provide relief for hay fever. Our Abbey Allergy Protection works within three minutes by applying an innovative gel film to the nasal mucosa as a barrier against allergens. In addition, the nasal spray increases the self-cleaning power of the nasal mucous membrane and thus promotes the flushing out of the pollen.
Use Abtei Allergie Schutz preventively as a nasal spray for hay fever, pet hair or house dust mite allergy to relieve symptoms such as sneezing, a blocked, runny or irritated nose and itchy eyes. You can also use the nasal gel spray as a supplement if you are already taking medicines to treat allergic reactions.
Abbey allergy protection uses a patented technology called Nasya ™: the combination of oils and emulsifiers makes the gel liquid when shaken and can therefore be easily atomized. In contact with the mucous membranes, it becomes firm again and thus forms a micro-gel barrier that is largely impermeable to allergens.
At the first sign of an allergic reaction, give 1–2 puffs in each nostril 2 to 3 times a day. There should be 6 hours between applications.
- Shake the spray 4 times in an upright position and 4 times upside down
- Operate the pump before using it for the first time
- Spray 1-2 puffs in each nostril
Read the package insert before using the allergy nasal spray.
Good security profile
- Medical device
- Not a drug, therefore steroid and antihistamine free
- Suitable for athletes, pregnant women and breastfeeding women
Clinically tested effect
Use the spray only as directed. For adults and children from 12 years.
Keep the spray in a cool and dry place.
Do not store above 27 ° C.
Do not refrigerate or freeze.
Contents: 140 sprays
Bentonite, xanthan, glycerol monostearate, potassium phosphate, dipotassium phosphate, glycerin, sesame oil, water, tocopherol, mint oil, preservatives.
- What is a critical illness
- How to Draw a Psychrometric Chart
- Can cooking oil be reused
- Where can you recycle plastic bottles
- What language is spoken in Newfoundland
- Physiotherapy helps with back pain
- Is Wayfairs' business model profitable
- What are two non-metallic minerals
- The brain releases endorphins during childbirth
- What makes kefir healthier than sweet quark
- Can I be good at more than one activity?
- Indianapolis is safe
- How can I reduce my monthly expenses
- Who is the best Broadway actress
- How can you pass the NEET exam
- How do I start an aquarium
- Why my apps rankings have dropped
- Why are airports so high
- Why did America support the Taliban?
- How much does chemotherapy hurt?
- What is a long drink
- How is couscous traditionally prepared
- Why is misleading packaging not illegal?
- Why is football more popular than hockey?