Why is gerberite legal
Gleiss Lutz: Billion dollar transaction: Geberit is allowed to take over Sanitec
The sanitary technology group Geberit is allowed to take over the ceramic manufacturer Sanitec Oyi, which is listed on the Stockholm stock exchange. After more than 90 percent of the Sanitec shareholders have accepted the public takeover offer of around 1.1 billion euros, the necessary approvals from the European antitrust authorities are now available. Gleiss Lutz advised Geberit on antitrust law.
Gleiss Lutz's mandate included carrying out the merger control proceedings in Germany, and Kanhzlei coordinated the proceedings in Austria, France, Poland and the Netherlands.
In this country, Sanitec is mainly represented by the Keramag brand. With the takeover of Sanitec, the Geberit Group becomes the market leader for sanitary products in Europe.
Gleiss Lutz already supported the company in 2010 in the European Commission's sanitary antitrust proceedings, in which Geberit was acquitted.
Gleiss Lutz for Geberit:
Dr. Matthias Karl, lead, antitrust law, partner, Stuttgart
Patrick Grüner, Antitrust Law, Stuttgart
Participating law firms
Source: Gleiss Lutz
- What is your opinion on Zionism
- What are the major suburbs in Indianapolis
- Can dogs eat black pepper?
- What is marine aluminum alloy
- Who was the first Slytherin
- How can I learn pencil drawings
- What do you think of Muslim women
- What are hard truths of boyfriends who are friends?
- How does Tianeptine affect the impulsivity?
- Can I bathe with stings
- What is your favorite chemical
- How do I set social media KPIs
- How is education in Nova Scotia
- What do ants eat
- How can I register my company internationally?
- Difference between a RAM and a CMOS
- What are the reviews on Keto Buzz
- How many virtual currencies are there today?
- Why do people act like idiots
- Is spirituality associated with a higher force
- What is the box in Kaba
- What is the function of bacterial DNA
- What is the biggest misunderstanding about poverty
- Which is the most dangerous gorilla