Well worth the school
National Education Report : Education is worth it
In addition to the positive results of the national education report, the authors also point out problems. People do not have equal access to education and the gap between top performers and educationally disadvantaged people threatens to widen. For example, only 24 percent of the children of parents with vocational training without an Abitur take up a degree. Academic children, on the other hand, study 79 percent of the time. “Despite many educational policy reform projects and the associated improvements, we have not yet succeeded in significantly reducing educational inequalities,” the report says.
The education report attests that the German education system has a high need for expansion and renovation. Specifically, the team of authors sees an urgent need for action in five areas:
1) Educational institutions need to be expanded and rebuilt. These include, for example more places in daycare centers and schools.
2) More specialist staff must be trained, advanced and trained in order to be able to meet the increasing demand for education.
3) One Understanding about quality standardse is necessary so that there are uniform quality criteria not only for schools but for all areas of education.
4) The national education report recommends changed data bases for the Quality development.
5) To master the current challenges in education, one is coordinated vote and cooperation between the parties involved.
Federal Education Minister Anja Karliczek (CDU) said: "I am convinced that every citizen in Germany, regardless of their social background, has the opportunity to advance through education." Strengthening vocational training is particularly important to her. “Through my own experience and from many encounters, I know that young people have the best opportunities for advancement through dual vocational training,” emphasized Karliczek. Together with the federal states, she wants to tackle the challenges mentioned in the education report.
- How poor is Harry Potter's eyesight
- How do orcas really hunt sharks
- Where I used to find peace
- Why do I have such bad handwriting
- Yellow light is hot
- Why are werewolves historically masculine
- Are fingernails and tooth bones
- What are the homonyms of tied
- Which food affects our body the most
- Is NIT Nagaland safe
- What workouts make your wrists bigger
- What color is Yahshua
- What documents are required for trading in stocks
- Is honey good for arthritis?
- What are loose tools in accounting
- Is Ripple really separated from XRP
- Will a blood donation lower my iron level?
- Can you recommend an international acting agency
- Do we use more salt than necessary
- What is environmental planning about?
- What is damper winding
- How do I shrink my forehead
- Why does HCl dissolve in water
- Wirecutter is a reliable review website