A headstand can cause hair to grow back
7 tips against hair loss and for faster regrowth
Last update: 18th November, 2018
In today's post we'd like to give you a few Tips against hair loss give.
Many people experience hair loss without being able to do anything about it as it can be attributed to many factors, such as Genetics, hormones, stress, diet, Etc.
In this article, however, you will get some natural ones Tips againstHair loss and to stimulate the scalp - and thus hair growth - in a healthy and fast way.
Can you stop hair loss?
Each case is different and requires an individual diagnosisto first find out the cause of this disorder.
Often it can be a temporary phenomenon that is associated with poor diet, stress, or a temporary thyroid malfunction connected, act. Therefore, an individually tailored treatment can help best.
These tips against hair loss are also for all those people who do not suffer from hair loss, but want their hair to grow faster.
Tips against hair loss
1. Relax the scalp
Nowadays one is exposed to all kinds of tension, in any part of the body. One of the affected areas, although it sounds surprising, is the scalp.
This tension complicates or prevents good blood circulation of the hair roots, which can lead to hair loss, weakening, gray strands, excessively oily hair, dandruff, etc.
The first step in the fight against tension in the scalp is daily massage. It shouldn't be a superficial massage, but a little more intense, trying to relax the entire surface.
It is best to have a relaxing massage 5 to 10 minutes before going to bed.
2. Use the stimulating effects of mint and cinnamon
When you massage your scalp, you can see the effects of this massage Reinforce it with a natural productto increase blood flow. An easy option are two essential oils with stimulating effects: mint and cinnamon.
Both oils promote blood circulation in different ways: theMint gives freshness, while cinnamon warms. If you combine both, you get a very beneficial cold-warm effect.
They should only be used in small amounts on a moisturizing basis:
- 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel or extra virgin coconut oil (30 g)
- 5 drops of peppermint essential oil.
- 5 drops of cinnamon essential oil.
3. Choose natural products
If you want to take care of your body, you should always opt for natural hygiene and cosmetic products.
It is also recommended for hairIn particular, to avoid those products that contain strong preservatives (parabens) and sulfates. These include, for example, sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) or sodium lauryl ether sulfate (SLES).
Incidentally, natural or organic products can be found in health food stores and natural product shops.
4. Comb every day
Combing your hair daily is the best way to improve blood circulation in the scalp and also to distribute the sebum well. This gives you shinier and more balanced hair.
However, combs made from natural materials should be used, such as wood with bristles made from vegetable or animal components.
Don't forget to comb your hair in all directions every day.
5. Provide sufficient nutrients
It is essential to be balanced Maintain nutrition. This should therefore be rich in vitamins, minerals, proteins and fatty acidsso that it gives the hair everything it needs to grow.
Under no circumstances should the following foods be missing from the diet:
- Nuts and seeds.
- Raw fruits and vegetables.
- Golden mackerel.
- Sea water or sea salt.
- Brewer's yeast.
6. Stand on your head
They say that headstand or handstand or other Upside down positions are very good for your health and in particular prevent hair loss.
There are a few simple positions you can use when lying upside down or using an exercise machine.
5 to 10 minutes a day is sufficient, starting gradually. It should be avoided during the digestive or menstrual phases.
7. No stress!
Lastly, don't forget that stress causes a variety of health problems and affects the entire organism. Hair loss can also be one of the consequences.You might be interested in ...
- What was your worst experience with boots
- What is an unexpected danger in Estonia
- Contains polypropylene BPA
- Will slavery ever end
- What is 5 divided by 20?
- Are emotions rational How would you describe yours
- Are there lifelong web hosting plans
- Utilities hate solar energy
- What does a partnership really mean?
- What is x if 4x 10
- What is this new player in YouTube
- Where can you buy 120 Hz monitors
- Difference between orbit and orbitals 1
- Why are libras so misunderstood
- How does neuromarketing help in advertising
- Laziness how to overcome it
- Should Roesti carry a health council
- Where is Vice News
- Are introverts an easier target for flirtation
- Can statins make depression worse
- What is BreadPig
- Do Facebook privacy statements work
- What has been depressing you lately
- What are the methods to promote creativity