How tough is the OPSC
Wiese is on the way up
SQUASH: PSC player continues to climb in the German ranking08.12.2010
Paderborn (NW). With Annika Wiese, Norman Junge, Cederic Lenz and Hendrik Vössing, four players from the Paderborn Squash Club were in action at the German ranking tournament in Berlin at the weekend. While Junge finished fourth in the men's A field and Lenz came in tenth (we reported), the 17-year-old Wiese was able to convince in the women's A field. In the end, she achieved an excellent seventh place, with which Annika Wiese will climb further up the German ranking list.
The PSC player has already slipped into the top 20. And with the achievements of the past few weeks, being among the top 10 is no longer a utopia. In Berlin Wiese started the tournament with a 3-0 win against Tatjana Stoll (Karlsruhe). In the quarter-finals, the Paderborn woman delivered a great fight to the first in the ranking, Sina Wall (Taufkirchen). Wiese was able to sensationally win the second set, but lost to the eventual winner in the end with 1: 3. In the placement games, the 17-year-old met two other first division players: After a defeat against Lisa Sedlmeier (Taufkirchen) and a win against Laura Kutsch (Rosenheim), the bottom line was seventh place.
Norman Junge defeated his teammate Cederic Lenz and Schwandorf's Armin Hameed in the first two rounds before losing to tournament winner Jens Schoor (Worms) and national player Rudi Rohrmüller (Hamborn). Cederic Lenz managed a fine 3-1 win against Daniel Hoffmann (Worms) in the placement games before losing to Heiko Schwarzer from Bremen in four hard-fought sets. The young PSC player Hendrik Vössing started in the men's C field and took a good 13th place.
- Is the BJP afraid of Raj Thackeray?
- Why do women love richer men
- Why is my dog limping air
- You can get SQL for free
- What is your opinion on topless men
- What's the best makeup app
- Can INFJs read other INFJs
- Is sketchy medically helpful for NEET PG
- What is a network and information
- The brain is an organ
- How do carafes work in coffee machines
- Are there technical part-time jobs
- What is a good e-bike motor kit
- How bad is Ronaldo
- How would you convert Ethanal
- How can I calculate my weight loss
- What kind of criminals are there in London?
- Why is Steven Gerrard so respected
- How was your experience with the architecture school
- Where do I study human anatomy
- What is the opposite of dense
- Are there any films on climate change
- How much influence do prison gangs have
- What is 5 5 5 5 equal