How should I learn HTML
Preface to the HTML course
Why learning HTML is effective
Why Learn HTMLif there is already software that creates "finished" websites? The answer is simple: without knowledge of HTML and CSS, you have little chance of this Understanding the context. There's more to learning HTML and CSS than learning a few HTML and CSS commands (there really aren't that many). It's about the connections and this is the only way to start a successful project on the web. Regardless of whether it is a website for an association, a private appearance or a company website - HTML and CSS are the basics, on which every website and many apps for mobile phones are built (let's ignore a few exotic website builders). Therefore, after getting to know the most important commands, 3 projects are created step by step here in the course. And don't forget: every entry into a new topic is an adventure and opens up new worlds and possibilities.
Here you get quick access to HTML and knowledge of how to create your own Internet pages. These documents were created on the basis of the HTML courses I gave. The aim was to achieve presentable results quickly and to develop an understanding of the interrelationships between HTML, CSS and websites - both for beginners who have not yet done anything with website creation, as well as for advanced users.
Experience has shown that you can achieve presentable results with the course in 24 hours (not in one piece!), As you can see very nicely in the example projects e.g. from the example website "Columns of the 20th Century".
in the Chapter "Learning HTML - Structuring Websites" the HTML basics are taught. The important HTML commands and the context are shown here: How content in the form of text, images and graphics is created in HTML.
in the Chapter "Learning CSS - Creating a Web Design" shows how to implement design for websites. We proceed according to the current philosophy of separating content and design.
in the Chapter "Recreate websites - step by step" three different complete layouts with content, structure and design are created step by step. Here you will see how the learned HTML commands and CSS instructions interlock and how a fast and visually appealing website is made.
In the following chapters, there are subtleties and further details, for example HTML commands, which are not required that often. There we also come to the questions of how to optimize images, what you need for the website to go online, and which provider you can use for this.
You can either go through the course step by step, or jump at will and see what you need right now. The chapters are didactically built on one another - therefore, if you have questions about understanding, you should simply look up the previous chapters or ask your questions in the forum.
The HTML-Seminar team wishes you lots of fun and success.
Recommend • Social Bookmarks • Thank you
If you find a bug, please let us know (no matter if typographical or content-related error).
With a mouse Mark the faulty point and take over with the following button:
- Killed Blue Origin SpaceX
- Is biochemistry a competitive major
- How do recruiters see creatively designed CVs
- What is the American equivalent of classy
- The obsession with the gym is subsiding. Why
- Which song is the hardest to remember
- What do Ragdoll cats look like?
- What are the best schools in Silchar
- Can you recommend a good OAuth tutorial
- How can walking barefoot affect your health?
- The esophagus is a retroperitoneal organ
- Is it wrong to enjoy solitude?
- What is the purpose of otoliths
- Where should I host my static website
- What are social games
- Why is folic acid important in pregnancy
- Who is the best sexologist in Gurugram
- How bad is the corruption in Argentina today
- What are Proven Marketing Tactics From Experts
- What is the tax rate for the self-employed
- What's wrong with the world
- Are seahorses and horses genetically related
- Pandora makes you feel euphoric
- Where is waterfall preferable to other models