What are some interesting facts about telecommunications
Unnecessary knowledge: 25 bizarre facts about the Internet
The World Wide Web is made up of numerous little secrets and anecdotes. You don't know what the content of the first email you ever sent was? Doesn't matter, the sender himself no longer either. With these and other facts, you can easily make your friends heard. COMPUTER BILD has selected 25 entertaining facts for you - you are guaranteed not to forget them anytime soon.
There are plenty of interesting facts about the Internet - COMPUTER BILD presents 25 of them.
25 Whimsical Facts About The Internet
Finds from the depths of the internet
Behind many facts that often seem unimportant are true historical web finds: The first tweet from Twitter inventor Jack Dorsey gave the go-ahead for one of the largest social networks of all. The first uploaded YouTube clip from 2005 also seems insignificant at first, but nine years later the platform has become an indispensable part of everyday life. Just recently, a video broke the record with over two billion clicks - you can find out which one is in the overview. It is also worth taking a look at the first homepage ever built, because it is actually still online.
- What should I know about Windows 10?
- What does the PHP keyword var
- Why is lead paint bad
- What does united mean in the United States
- What is the acronym for ABCGSM
- What are the overtime rules for hockey playoffs
- Whst is 10 out of 77
- Is acetic anhydride soluble in water
- Why don't we sleep?
- Where is Luxembourg located
- What is the bigger perspective of politics
- What does the mobile app need
- How is SKN SIT Lonavala
- When should a teenager start shaving?
- What are color bars when printing
- Where was the movie Logan filmed
- Narcissists are good storytellers
- Who will replace Derrius Guice
- How is e-mail older than the internet?
- What is the VIX index
- Why do I hate China so much
- Why is the MacBook Airs overheating
- What is your rating of Nikon cameras
- How do I love their imperfect appearances